Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

G

He's not on Vrbo either. Fucking ribs. Nice shutting down your only source of income, pig.

Taking it down now is such a dumb move, it's way too late for that. I do hope though this was AirBnb banning him due to a user report as @Sink Inspector mentioned and not fatty taking it down himself on advice of his lawyers. Reddit should make an inquiry and see what they can get out of him.
Was he previously on Vrbo? I only saw Airbnb

Still getting this
Screenshot-from-2024-03-23-13-08-44.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Notice he hardly ever shares real life stories anymore? It's because he mostly lives on the internet now and interacts with other humans less and less. He's in a dark and deluded place because of that.
None of those were real life stories to begin with. Most of them were obvious tall tales and fabrications. He stopped posting them because we kept exposing them and he's way too busy with prisoning to do much of anything else anyway.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
None of those were real life stories to begin with. Most of them were obvious tall tales and fabrications. He stopped posting them because we kept exposing them and he's way too busy with prisoning to do much of anything else anyway.
Yep. Again, I really believe his biggest issue with us isn't bad reviews or posting text messages from reddit and it certainly isn't suicide demands or threatening to rape his hideously unfuckable wife. It's that we ruined all of his Twitter LARP's.

"Oh, sweet honey boo boo, I'm a 225lb bodybuilder who is a trained fighter in multiple disciplines and runs half marathons and competes in triathlons regularly."

"Oh baby child, no. I'm fighting off strange. I just choose to be faithful to my second better wife. Welp, thanks to the 500 Playboy playmates who sent me nudes since I put that cumstain in his place but again, I'm married. I'll have to ask my wife."

All that shit you know and love. It meant more to him than anything and we took it from him.

G

Wait, are you suggesting Patrick hasn't been in two knife fights? Or that he didn't once offer to teach a would-be carjacker how to drive stick?