Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Petworth dude

I'm a bookworm who likes to chat.
Nobody jumps into an Uber without verifying it’s the right car, stupid. He just wanted to brag about his shitty car.
There are plenty of cases of drunk people getting into the wrong car because they mistook it for an Uber. Namely, drunk girls.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There are plenty of cases of drunk people getting into the wrong car because they mistook it for an Uber. Namely, drunk girls.

I don’t count drunk girls - plus in this situation Pat didn’t say they were drunk (which would have made sense) but it’s a “business guy” which he has a strong hate for men with successful careers. It drives him nuts that he’s a broke bum living off the women in his life.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
I don’t count drunk girls - plus in this situation Pat didn’t say they were drunk (which would have made sense) but it’s a “business guy” which he has a strong hate for men with successful careers. It drives him nuts that he’s a broke bum living off the women in his life.
Ironically that's the thing he is most successful at.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

She relaxed.

Tagine Enthusiast

Gifted by Lynne!
395f105ad2f65852f902934ffc7fc9f2.jpeg

I wonder if this was Airbnb's decision or Fatso's. Their lawyers may have told them having a popular Airbnb with all of those fabulous reviews during a time when you're claiming your home is unsafe and your lives are in danger because you're being harassed and terrorized by police and stalkers is a bad look for your lawsuit. Too late!

There's still more short term rental companies like Vrbo, though. Heads on a swivel.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Uber Patrick also ain't half as responsive as airbnb Patrick, just let me sit there cradling my baws, then kicked me out for some frumpy dyke bitch and her heffer co-worker.
4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
View attachment 189019
I forgot about this lie. So he expects people to believe some guy got into his Rustang when the app itself tells you the exact car the driver is picking you up in? Which wouldn't have listed his shitty ass green rusted bucket of bolts? LIE LIE LIE!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I forgot about this lie. So he expects people to believe some guy got into his Rustang when the app itself tells you the exact car the driver is picking you up in? Which wouldn't have listed his shitty ass green rusted bucket of bolts? LIE LIE LIE!
Something tells me he’s never used Uber - he prefers driving drunk because he’s poor and needs that money to buy booze at bars.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

these chicks don’t even know the name of my band ❤
The last name thing doesn't bother me. Mal worked her ass off to make a name for herself in the industry, and myself coming off a failed marriage, it wasn't something worth fighting about.
I totally understand that. It’s why I agreed to take Bonnie’s last name. What can I say? I’m a hopeless romantic and a feminist.