• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_4412.jpeg

@Antsballwasher is right

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Another hilarious thread ruined by zoomer retard SueLightning starting some retarded conspiracy that Patrick is faking reviews. I know his wife is a genius SEO expert, but no.
Hey dummy now you’re stealing my bit where you’re not reading the whole thread. I started it but i realized its retarded. Spend more time on the users still talking about it.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I wouldn't go so hard into the fake review thing. I think he just rented his place a lot b/c they literally NEED the money to pay their mortgage. He's stated that lots of times. To me, the more important aspect of this is how he's rented his half house 111 times in the last year and not a single one of them has mentioned how awful the cops and SWATTings have been. That's because the police don't even knock on their door and just leave a notice in the mailbox saying 'Sorry to bother you but we got another one of them prank calls. Hope you have a great night sir!".

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
For the love of God, please someone, rent a similar unit (not theirs but another similar looking airbnb) for a few days and dress in all Trump attire. Hat, jacket, gold shoes, flag on the door, maybe even a blonde wig etc

You should look like this. Put your feet up on the table and have the blinds WIDE OPEN so everyone can see in. His fat face would be so purple.

65eb24486080194819fdee14