• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
24d9ef304ce78dab8aad4a92cc4a9a76.jpeg

I wonder if this is THE Joshunda from San Antonio TX. Someone should reach out and ask how her stay went, maybe try to figure out why Pat left such a negative response to her review
I hope her little niglets keyed his mustang

Pogo-The-Clown

RIP Mr Wrinkle Paws account
Forum Clout
Submitter said they found this on r/Milwaukee. The reddit user said this text was sent ~2 minutes after this thread was created.

3a76784e7e3ea4dc92c1f8389c9ecc10.jpg

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.
He might have changed his tune if you you told him you know he has holes drilled into walls and were ok with him peeping along with the catpiss smell

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
He's mentioned in interviews and on twitter that cops finally started leaving notes and that he slept through (at least) one and didn't know he'd been SWATted til the next day when checking the cameras. His suit is a money grab.

c9c1e049ceffe74dd298c799a6521ffe.jpg
c9c1e049ceffe74dd298c799a6521ffe.jpg

until we checked the cameras
this implies that, what, he's checking the night's previous recordings every single night?
Also, as if he ordered a SWATTing and was surprised he slept through the night without the SWAT waking him?

of course, this may be a police-left-a-note situation, but Patrick is an idiot and always accidentally tells the truth to his detriment, so him reviewing old footage cause he thinks his SWATter stiffed him is a possibility

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He has a Mustang poster up like he's a fucking 8 year old in whatever the fuck this room is suppose to be.

View attachment 188280
Why even bother? Are you supposed to just sit and contemplate the failures that brought you to staying in his hovel?

Which brotherman is gonna take the hit and have the full Patrick Tomlinson - Superhost experience?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1710637393891.png

111 reviews and not ONE mention of her? hahaha I bet taking care of EVERYTHING about the rental was Pat's negotiation to avoid having to get a job

now he CAN'T get a job because he needs to always be available for guests! what a manipulative bum

(actually there's one mention, they spelled it Nikki)

Bit Account

他们称我为神
Forum Clout
I would love to book a night at his Airbnb and be completely nice and the perfect guest but unbeknownst to him I would rip up a couple of the floorboards and take a shit underneath them and put the floorboards back. I think that would be a pretty funny bit especially when you consider the people after me leaving reviews about the awful smell.