• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
While I'm sure these most of these reviews are fake because 111 in a year??? It's funny that the most swatted man in America according to pat had guests at the hovel for 1/3rd or maybe even 2/3rds of the year and not a single review mentions that.

I hope no one sends the city lawyers this information.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
Have you retards ever stayed at a bnb?
I’ve been once or twice (pic related), it’s pretty much impossible to leave fake reviews.

You have to literally spend the night there and they send you the feedback form the next day after checkout.
I know you guys just sleep in the big rig cabin when you do a middle america roadtrip but It’s not like god damn goodreads.

View attachment 188348
read my posts retard. it seems possible.

G

ENOUGH. ABOUT. THE. FAKE. REVIEWS.

It did noT occur.
Jesus christ, because chatgpt or reddit says you can drink salt water are you gonna try that?
No, there’s salt in it, stupids.

On top of the fact that I just went through every review, you can see the other hosts comment on that guest as well.

Bonus, you can see babú be a little prick with some nice college girls that just wanna have fun, and he hates that.

IMG_1174.jpeg

IMG_1173.jpeg

Honoria

Forum Clout
His bitchy replies make it clear they're real. I want to hang out with "Eliza's group" that smoked, made a mess, and froze the pig.

Definitely do NOT act like you booked this, or that you got a friend to book it that will be reporting back who doesn't know any references so Pat can't test them. And don't make sure everything is in line with city/state/AirBNB policies. That would be awful.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I can’t believe we didn’t find this sooner! We should have known something like this was going on when he stated that he NEEDED a renter for his other half of the house in order to afford the mortgage. Airbnb makes perfect sense in that regard.
I can't blame anyone, who here would even think of ever renting in that neighborhood?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Have you retards ever stayed at a bnb?
I’ve been once or twice (pic related), it’s pretty much impossible to leave fake reviews.

You have to literally spend the night there and they send you the feedback form the next day after checkout.
I know you guys just sleep in the big rig cabin when you do a middle america roadtrip but It’s not like god damn goodreads.

View attachment 188348
I'm sure if there's any way to game the system, this fucking loser would have found it. He is swatting himself and has weaseled his way into multiple news stories. He could game Airbnb's review system.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
ENOUGH. ABOUT. THE. FAKE. REVIEWS.

It did noT occur.
Jesus christ, because chatgpt or reddit says you can drink salt water are you gonna try that?

On top of the fact that I just went through every review, you can see the other hosts comment on that guest as well.

Bonus, you can see babú be a little prick with some nice college girls that just wanna have fun, and he hates that.

View attachment 188351

View attachment 188350

pat makes unthinkably dumb time-consuming decisions constantly. faking airbnb reviews is not beyond the realm of possibility.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
His bitchy replies make it clear they're real. I want to hang out with "Eliza's group" that smoked, made a mess, and froze the pig.

Definitely do NOT act like you booked this, or that you got a friend to book it that will be reporting back who doesn't know any references so Pat can't test them. And don't make sure everything is in line with city/state/AirBNB policies. That would be awful.
some could be real but theres about a 100 reviews there. I can't imagine 100 separate guests staying there in the last year.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why is anyone doubting 100 visits in a year. These people could have stayed there for a day or two for all we know. Even if you half the amount of days in a year Pat has more than enough time to fit that amount in there. It also doesn’t matter it’s a hovel. Its cheap and in the city and perfect for rubes who don’t want to go to hotels, or young people who wanna smoke weed and trash the place. Or Jaquondas who need to bring their cats.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Why is anyone doubting 100 visits in a year. These people could have stayed there for a day or two for all we know. Even if you half the amount of days in a year Pat has more than enough time to fit that amount in there. It also doesn’t matter it’s a hovel. Its cheap and in the city and perfect for rubes who don’t want to go to hotels, or young people who wanna smoke weed and trash the place. Or Jaquondas who need to bring their cats.
The men are talking and your are mistaken about what we're saying AGAIN.

Forum Clout
Because it's Milwaukee. It's not historically significant or remotely interesting like Boston (s/o to Dan) or New York