• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
from another reddit thread:

"The app does not allow you to leave a review unless you have an official stay. So I guess those owners are paying 3%. Maybe they temporarily drop the price so the 3% is not much. I avoid staying at anything with Hardly any reviews. If I have no choice, I only pick ones where owner has reviews in other properties. Or I stay in a motel/hotel."

hmm... not sure where they're getting the 3% from since i'm not familiar with airbnb. but this could explain why fatso is only charging $100 per night.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1710632950505.png

Also someone should obviously stay there and blast some O&A at a reasonable volume

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Fat fuck should have been nice to my home girl lashondaniqua. Cracka mothafucka
IMG_4551.jpeg

>Single black mother
>Check into Airbnb
>Cancels
>Check in again and don’t pay until 40 minutes before deadline
>Make dat white boi do the sheets in a rush
>“Mmmmhmmm i aint gonna bring no pets”
>Brings pets
>Complains its too cold
>Complains about pet hair
>Doesn’t pay pet fee, makes Pat clean her dirty cats shit off bed
>Asks for refund
>Leaves 3 star review getting cunty response

Praise Jashonda.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
link doesnt work brothaman..I mean nice link stupid

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
View attachment 188346
>Single black mother
>Check into Airbnb
>Cancels
>Check in again and don’t pay until 40 minutes before deadline
>Make dat white boi do the sheets in a rush
>“Mmmmhmmm i aint gonna bring no pets”
>Brings pets
>Complains its too cold
>Complains about pet hair
>Doesn’t pay pet fee, makes Pat clean her dirty cats shit off bed
>Asks for refund
>Leaves 3 star review getting cunty response

Praise Jashonda.
And she was probably twerking the whole time.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Yea but doesn’t that fuck his lawsuit? His lawsuit is because they keep busting his door down. If they learned long ago to just leave a notice on their mailbox, that’s perfectly non intrusive and the right way to handle a swatting in his situation. This completely fucks his own case lol. He wants everyone on Twitter and the news articles to think that the MPD keeps busting his door down with riot shields when in fact that only happened the first few times and since then they’ve learned to just notify him of the swat and move along with their lives. We just saw behind the FAT curtain.
He's mentioned in interviews and on twitter that cops finally started leaving notes and that he slept through (at least) one and didn't know he'd been SWATted til the next day when checking the cameras. His suit is a money grab.

c9c1e049ceffe74dd298c799a6521ffe.jpg

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
He's mentioned in interviews and on twitter that cops finally started leaving notes and that he slept through (at least) one and didn't know he'd been SWATted til the next day when checking the cameras. His suit is a money grab.

c9c1e049ceffe74dd298c799a6521ffe.jpg
Were the notes they left tactical? They send out swat teams to leave notes now? Seems expensive.

G

Have you retards ever stayed at a bnb?
I’ve been once or twice (pic related), it’s pretty much impossible to leave fake reviews.

You have to literally spend the night there and they send you the feedback form the next day after checkout.
I know you guys just sleep in the big rig cabin when you do a middle america roadtrip but It’s not like god damn goodreads.

IMG_1172.jpeg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
from another reddit thread:

"The app does not allow you to leave a review unless you have an official stay. So I guess those owners are paying 3%. Maybe they temporarily drop the price so the 3% is not much. I avoid staying at anything with Hardly any reviews. If I have no choice, I only pick ones where owner has reviews in other properties. Or I stay in a motel/hotel."

hmm... not sure where they're getting the 3% from since i'm not familiar with airbnb. but this could explain why fatso is only charging $100 per night.
Airbnb takes 3% of the nightly rent. Plus airbnb fees if there are any.