• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If he rents it 150 nights a year for $125 a pop that's less than $20k a year. I'd rather flip burgers
Sorry thats my bad, i didn’t explain it right. It’s $125 a night but plus all the cleaning fees and etc etc it’s actually $1000 in profit for him per book. So you have to then times 150 by $1000.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
If he rents it 150 nights a year for $125 a pop that's less than $20k a year. I'd rather flip burgers
I can’t believe we didn’t find this sooner! We should have known something like this was going on when he stated that he NEEDED a renter for his other half of the house in order to afford the mortgage. Airbnb makes perfect sense in that regard.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I just really hope that whatever counsel the City has and FOP hires for the heroic officer gets emailed a tip about this. Nothing spergy with a Pepe Silvia feel to it, just a heads up that the owner, who feels terrorized in his own home, has 0 qualms about inviting others into it. Strangers in fact. Would make for good lines of questioning in a deposition.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
No clue, but it's almost impossible to have over 100 reviews this quickly. The listing has only been up for a year.

They are gaming the system somehow.
Let’s say they’re gaming the system. It’s gonna backfire in his fat face with the case he filed. If the state shows that there’s been renters there every week for the last year without a single cop complaint, that’s not a good look for the Tomlinsons. It’s like they’re making it up for victim points.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Sorry thats my bad, i didn’t explain it right. It’s $125 a night but plus all the cleaning fees and etc etc it’s actually $1000 in profit for him per book. So you have to then times 150 by $1000.
He specifically doesn't have cleaning fees. If he had the thing booked 300 nights a year, to make $100,000 he'd have to be bringing in $333 per night. Not gonna make it

Forum Clout
I just really hope that whatever counsel the City has and FOP hires for the heroic officer gets emailed a tip about this. Nothing spergy with a Pepe Silvia feel to it, just a heads up that the owner, who feels terrorized in his own home, has 0 qualms about inviting others into it. Strangers in fact. Would make for good lines of questioning in a deposition.
Yeah so he'd have either admit the Airbnb (and reviews) are a sham or him being scared under the blanket on the fart couch is a sham

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I know I said he was making no money off this before but i’m starting to think otherwise. If people are staying there for an avg of 2-3 nights at like $125 a night he’s making around $1000 pre tax every reservation. He’s had 111 reviews and of course not everyone who stays will review. Simple maffs tells me thats like $100,000+ over a year (again, pre tax and expenses). That doesn’t make him rich but relative to the debt it gives us some perspective that Pat isn’t a complete bum.
Nice maths, stupid. To make 100 thousand dollars you’d need a thousand $100 nights.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I know I said he was making no money off this before but i’m starting to think otherwise. If people are staying there for an avg of 2-3 nights at like $125 a night he’s making around $1000 pre tax every reservation. He’s had 111 reviews and of course not everyone who stays will review. Simple maffs tells me thats like $100,000+ over a year (again, pre tax and expenses). That doesn’t make him rich but relative to the debt it gives us some perspective that Pat isn’t a complete bum.
How the fawk are you getting 1000 from 125x3?

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Yeah so he'd have either admit the Airbnb (and reviews) are a sham or him being scared under the blanket on the fart couch is a sham
It would fuck his credibility with any jury, if it got to that point. Plus you know the fat faggot (with bitch tits) would change his answers from depo to the actual testimony and would get shredded. "Mr Tomlinson, which is it...?" Kind of shit.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
interesting thread about fake airbnb reviews on reddit. check this comment out:

"I tried to leave a negative review for the worst stay of my life. It hasn't been posted. I actually snarked to support that it's suspicious and basically the host sneakily found a way to remove my stay or something something. I again find it very highly suspicious that the one time I did have a horrible stay and tried to leave a very lengthy, detailed, honest review to warn other travelers, it was taken down.

Also I have definitely stayed at a listing before where I noticed that most of the reviews seemed fake AF. I'm pretty sure the host just made friends with other Airbnb hosts and they did some kind of exchange to stay at each other's listings and leave positive reviews because theres no way. It was a very shitty listing, misleading, in the ghetto, etc. yet all the reviews were suspiciously overwhelmingly positive in this unbelievable way.

There are certainly ways to get around the system. Just saying"

no way to confirm this is real but does add some weight to them being fake...

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Submitter said they found this on r/Milwaukee. The reddit user said this text was sent ~2 minutes after this thread was created.

3a76784e7e3ea4dc92c1f8389c9ecc10.jpg

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission of anything any user wants posted anonymously.
This is just more evidence those reviews are fake and this shit is fishy. How the fuck does he have 111 reviews which means more than 111 guests but he doesn’t know the customers just have your phone number.