• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
This is setting off all kinds of alarm bells for me. Why would they rent the place out when they were right in the middle of being swaTTed so badly that they did a national media tour and are now filing a lawsuit against the city and local PD? Do any of the reviews say the police showed up? What are the odds that on the dates they had airbnb guests there were no swaTtings and why were they so comfortable/confident renting this place out to guests if things were as bad as they say they were in the lawsuit? Shit don't add up.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Beginning of April is when he went to Mexico too.
Who was looking after the Airbnb guests? unless they didnt have any booked for when they went away.
And then every single swat when they got back in April fell on a non airbnb day?
Well he doesn’t have to be there to book guests to stay. But considering his home had been SWATted “30+” times at that point you probably would want to be.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Mind the glass shards, dog shit, and used needles while digging (wear gloves!):

Jesus, it hasn't even been 2 years and that fence is halfway to looking like the old one. Also thanks for offering your unkempt bumpiss covered weeds to your guests, I'm sure they just feel like they're in the garden of eden where they can just pluck everything they desire from the ground and trees as they walk around.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
This is setting off all kinds of alarm bells for me. Why would they rent the place out when they were right in the middle of being swaTTed so badly that they did a national media tour and are now filing a lawsuit against the city and local PD? Do any of the reviews say the police showed up? What are the odds that on the dates they had airbnb guests there were no swaTtings and why were they so comfortable/confident renting this place out to guests if things were as bad as they say they were in the lawsuit? Shit don't add up.
I read every review and none of them mention police. They actually have really good reviews and a lot of them mention Rick personally as being kind and responsive. I guess if you have no job you’ve got time for shit like that.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
oh shit lol
Yeah its just a fun fact. Like lets say in a hypothetical you had a few hundred bucks to spare and booked a reservation at the Airbnb. And you messaged the host very cordially setting things up, but then you ask him something silly like “Will any meats be available in the fridge there, such as pepperoni?”. And he freaks out on you and cancels it. The AirBNB support would then have to wonder why the fuck this guy flipped out on you over pepperoni. I think you’d get your money back and the host would, rightfully, be fined.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
1710631147578.png

really.
dont-look-at-my-filename-roundeye.png

Forum Clout
I read every review and none of them mention police. They actually have really good reviews and a lot of them mention Rick personally as being kind and responsive. I guess if you have no job you’ve got time for shit like that.
Most of the reviews are clearly fake. Any reviewer with no history is FUGAZI. Now we know what Posts by Ghosts has been up to lately.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
His excuse will be that most of the SWATtings were cards left in their mailbox or a telephone call.

Notice he didn't mention his poor renters anywhere in the lawsuit against the city and MPD?
Yea but doesn’t that fuck his lawsuit? His lawsuit is because they keep busting his door down. If they learned long ago to just leave a notice on their mailbox, that’s perfectly non intrusive and the right way to handle a swatting in his situation. This completely fucks his own case lol. He wants everyone on Twitter and the news articles to think that the MPD keeps busting his door down with riot shields when in fact that only happened the first few times and since then they’ve learned to just notify him of the swat and move along with their lives. We just saw behind the FAT curtain.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I know I said he was making no money off this before but i’m starting to think otherwise. If people are staying there for an avg of 2-3 nights at like $125 a night he’s making around $1000 pre tax every reservation. He’s had 111 reviews and of course not everyone who stays will review. Simple maffs tells me thats like $100,000+ over a year (again, pre tax and expenses). That doesn’t make him rich but relative to the debt it gives us some perspective that Pat isn’t a complete bum.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Yea but doesn’t that fuck his lawsuit? His lawsuit is because they keep busting his door down. If they learned long ago to just leave a notice on their mailbox, that’s perfectly non intrusive and the right way to handle a swatting in his situation. This completely fucks his own case lol. He wants everyone on Twitter and the news articles to think that the MPD keeps busting his door down with riot shields when in fact that only happened the first few times and since then they’ve learned to just notify him of the swat and move along with their lives. We just saw behind the FAT curtain.
They’ve never busted his door down. He’d have given that video to the news if it ever happened.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Most of the reviews are clearly fake. Any reviewer with no history is FUGAZI. Now we know what Posts by Ghosts has been up to lately.
Maybe but if thats the case this is money laundering of some sorts. You can’t leave a review on Airbnb without staying at the place. So then JUST to leave fake reviews someone would have to be paying with someones money to book the reservations so they can leave the review.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I know I said he was making no money off this before but i’m starting to think otherwise. If people are staying there for an avg of 2-3 nights at like $125 a night he’s making around $1000 pre tax every reservation. He’s had 111 reviews and of course not everyone who stays will review. Simple maffs tells me thats like $100,000+ over a year (again, pre tax and expenses). That doesn’t make him rich but relative to the debt it gives us some perspective that Pat isn’t a complete bum.
If he rents it 150 nights a year for $125 a pop that's less than $20k a year. I'd rather flip burgers