Happy 9/11

I was in grade school and 90 percent of the class was picked up from parents who were freaking out. I was not one of those children, so I just was chilling in a corner looking at a spider waiting for the end of the school day.

Also I was watching some of the jumper videos the other day and it really is some surreal shit to think about what was going through their minds.

WzuM0zP.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
When I was living in Colorado during one of the 9-11 anniversaries I asked a guy I worked with, who was from Nebraska, what he remembered that day. He made me laugh because he said people there were flipping out and worried as if an attack would happen in some rural town that's nobody knows in a state most Americans can't even point out.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Tell us all about how you were a listener of O&A back when and what were your thoughts when the show ended, being a 12yo at most at the time.
To answer the question seriously Youtube. Never listened to the show live and I didn’t find it until 2013-2014. My interest in the show ramped up after Anthonys firing. As crazy as it sounds yes I was a listener of O&A at like 12. And i’ve been following the show and community since then.

Like it or lump it pal!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
When I was living in Colorado during one of the 9-11 anniversaries I asked a guy I worked with, who was from Nebraska, what he remembered that day. He made me laugh because he said people there were flipping out and worried as if an attack would happen in some rural town that's nobody knows in a state most Americans can't even point out.
Reminds me of Mancow audio of him fearing for his life because they are in the tallest building in whatever shitty city he was broadcasting from.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Reminds me of Mancow audio of him fearing for his life because they are in the tallest building in whatever shitty city he was broadcasting from.
It wasn't the tallest building. He made it sound like he was broadcasting from the roof of the Sears Tower. But it was really like the "Sears Northside Warehouse" or some other building with the 'Sears' name as well. That was in a collection of markets and strip malls. Mancow made it sound like he was at eye level with planes and that the show could have ended at any moment with their fiery deaths.

JebJoh

It wasn't the tallest building. He made it sound like he was broadcasting from the roof of the Sears Tower.

The country was filled with douchebags who tried to connect themselves to the wtc. 23 years later people post shit like “he was in my 3rd grade class…. Blah blah” I do remember a caller to the show whining about how the fdny gets all the attention but nobody mentions the port authority cops who died, opie responded, fuck those guys and hung up on him.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
It wasn't the tallest building. He made it sound like he was broadcasting from the roof of the Sears Tower. But it was really like the "Sears Northside Warehouse" or some other building with the 'Sears' name as well. That was in a collection of markets and strip malls. Mancow made it sound like he was at eye level with planes and that the show could have ended at any moment with their fiery deaths.
Makes it even funnier. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HIM COW. I also like the waterboarding one where he stops after 1 second.