Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

"She looked in the toilet at his feces to see if there were tapeworms."

I'm fukn dead.

IMG_5173.jpeg

Last edited:
Where were you on this day

America is #1 motherfuck
It happened about 2pm here I didn't know about it until a hour and a half later on the bus home some kid mentioned his mum had said something has happened. At first when he said twin towers I legit thought the Wembley ones he then said they had collapsed and smoke was all over new York so I could only imagine they had toppled sideways not straight down from what he was telling me

The first time I started to think it was a major event, I hadn't seen it yet and we weren't allowed phones in school for any real updates bar one kid but getting it 2nd hand didn't really make the same impact seeing obviously does, was seeing people outside Windsor castle of all places not looking at the 1000 year old castle, cobbled roads and old pubs, but the television screens in a shop. I doubt you would ever get that now with everyone having Internet on their phone but there must have been a few hundred around this one shop trying to masturbate to the footage.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
I was in grade school and 90 percent of the class was picked up from parents who were freaking out. I was not one of those children, so I just was chilling in a corner looking at a spider waiting for the end of the school day.

Also I was watching some of the jumper videos the other day and it really is some surreal shit to think about what was going through their minds.