Happy 9/11

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Page 3 and this hasn't been posted yet. For shame.

i

By the way, the original images apparently have been scrubbed. Very hard to find. I had to hit yandex.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
She was adamant about it too. I think she said something like "that guy lives/lived in my building". No explanation why we had a completely new teacher the following week. Probably just a nutjob but she didn't come across as some crazy person before that.
Maybe she did live in the same building maybe she didnt but its weird how some people feel they need to find a personal connection to tragedies.

I went down a rabbithole yesterday of watching those videos on Youtube. Some of the footage has been upscaled to the point you can see people just below the crash site trying to hang out of the windows to let others scale down their bodies to reach the floors below before failing and falling. Fucking depressing stuff.

I've got music playing behind this; it really works!

#JewishSpaceLaser

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I was at school and the teachers were all freaking out about it.

Got to leave a few hours after I got there, it was pfg.
I was in school but they didn’t let us go home and I remember one faggot social studies teacher telling us it’s not important and whatever bullshit he planned on teaching that day was more important. Guy was a real narcissist. Weird thinking about something that huge happening and people didn’t have smart phones - we had to rely on trying to find out what’s going on from the school computers internet and everything was of course slow / down. My parents had the day Kennedy shot as their huge moment now I had my own “where were you when” major event.

I can’t believe a lot of schools let out - I don’t think any of the schools in my area of the northeast let the kids out early. I remember some kids who drove to school (I wasn’t old enough for my license) got shit for leaving early.

I find radio shows from that day like stern really interesting as you get a feel for it more than more professional news broadcasts but this is actually pretty good considering it's TV. You'd have that they would go directly to the news or at least tip off the studio audience who go wild during the intro even though the show knows something is happening