• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

G

dan, people don't like you because you're not genuine. you make show references in the wrong context because you only saw them made on the board is a big example. i've never really listened to ron and fez so you don't see me quoting (can't even think of an example) like a faggot.

you also were getting along with a lot of people here recently because you were taking the jokes in good stride, but now the truth has come out when you're drunk. you came into this board angry as hell from all the repressed rage you were feeling over the past few weeks.

and flavia isn't hot, dude. it's really good you consider her a 9/10 and you're in love and stuff, but let's be honest... if that was pat's wife you'd be making the same jokes about her appearance.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Suck my dick, faggot. I'm not a victim. You're nothing to me or anyone else. Know your place and shit your fucking mouth. Or keep shooting off like the dumb faggot you are.
Does this come off as someone with five bathroom sinks? I think Daniel fibbed!

Hey everyone Jenna's back from her fantasy baseball draft. She got #1 projected player Ronald Acuna Jr with the 4th pick and then managed to also snag #1 projected pitcher Corbin Burnes - of THE Milwaukee Brewers - with the 21st pick in the second round. Haha Patrick, your best player plays for me now.

Anyway the difference between the four alliance members is that Dougie does kind of discuss his sex life (or lack thereof!) He's probably not dating the best-looking gals but he shares enough stories that I think he's part of the sex-haver club.

Patreeky? Cakehorn? Aussie? Not once, anything from real life. All fantasies about Lucy or Haley being the perfect girlfriend yadda yadda yadda. I don't need a picture, or names, or anything like that. Just a genuine story that happened to any one of you. Tell me some minor detail about a woman that an incel wouldn't know, other posters do it all the time.
How old are you, Semitic SNL writer?

G

Cakehorn happiest day of his life:

shuttt happu.png

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Does your "wife" now that you are angrily typing away calling some random Dutch guys on the internet incels, Dan?

What would she think right now?
She asked "why are you laughing so hard?" I said "There's all these internet incels trying to deflect from their lack of getting pussy." She was like: "Jajajajajajajajajajajaja!!"

She thinks you guys are all unfuckable retards.

G

dan, people don't like you because you're not genuine. you make show references in the wrong context because you only saw them made on the board is a big example. i've never really listened to ron and fez so you don't see me quoting (can't even think of an example) like a faggot.

you also were getting along with a lot of people here recently because you were taking the jokes in good stride, but now the truth has come out when you're drunk. you came into this board angry as hell from all the repressed rage you were feeling over the past few weeks.

and flavia isn't hot, dude. it's really good you consider her a 9/10 and you're in love and stuff, but let's be honest... if that was pat's wife you'd be making the same jokes about her appearance.
are you honestly going to compare high-quality Flavia to that dump Niki. Is there even one pic of Niki where she is done up or has nice lipstick and her hair isn't in a bun (the backyard wedding doesn't count)

G

are you honestly going to compare high quality Flavia to that dump Niki. Is this one pic of Niki where she is even done up (the backyard wedding doesn't count)
if I was forced to marry one of them, it'd be niki. but i'd make fucking sure she didn't look like the embodiment of rotten eggs whenever we took a photo together.

i am presuming flavia has the better personality, but as someone said her face looks like a weird mask.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Funster, don't do that, funster. She's a saint. My mudda's potato salad.
I want to personally apologize to @Duxbury Dave for implying that i fucked his mother, i was out of line, she seems like a nice enough lady.

She had to put up with young Daniel when he was little, i have a lot of respect for her endurance and patience, gahd bless.