• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
1679808328395.png

Burning the midnight oil, funster.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
What a great fucking thread!

I had a soul draining work week...It was so bad and stressful that I actually drank on a Friday(I don't even remember the last time I've done this), I woke up frustrated as I was snowed in and a bit hungover, so I spent the day feeling bored and a bit depressed, but then I saw my Habibi threaten the king twink brotherman, and I was given a glimmer of hope as I knew it would bounce and possibly save my boring and slightly depressing weekend....It didn't disappoint.

I fawking love all of you shitdicks!

I'm gaaayyyy

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Funny how you play the victim now, and how you so conveniently forget like what a piece of shit you behaved yourself in the past and still continue to do.
Suck my dick, faggot. I'm not a victim. You're nothing to me or anyone else. Know your place and shit your fucking mouth. Or keep shooting off like the dumb faggot you are.

G

That’s a dude, right Child.?
What a great fucking thread!

I had a soul draining work week...It was so bad and stressful that I actually drank on a Friday(I don't even remember the last time I've done this), I woke up frustrated as I was snowed in and a bit hungover, so I spent the day feeling bored and a bit depressed, but then I saw my Habibi threaten the king twink brotherman, and I was given a glimmer of hope as I knew it would bounce and possibly save my boring and slightly depressing weekend....It didn't disappoint.

I fawking love all of you shitdicks!

I'm gaaayyyy

4E588EA3-98F9-4160-9923-25575CF37F3D.gif

Jenna

You should take a day off
Hey everyone Jenna's back from her fantasy baseball draft. She got #1 projected player Ronald Acuna Jr with the 4th pick and then managed to also snag #1 projected pitcher Corbin Burnes - of THE Milwaukee Brewers - with the 21st pick in the second round. Haha Patrick, your best player plays for me now.

Anyway the difference between the four alliance members is that Dougie does kind of discuss his sex life (or lack thereof!) He's probably not dating the best-looking gals but he shares enough stories that I think he's part of the sex-haver club.

Patreeky? Cakehorn? Aussie? Not once, anything from real life. All fantasies about Lucy or Haley being the perfect girlfriend yadda yadda yadda. I don't need a picture, or names, or anything like that. Just a genuine story that happened to any one of you. Tell me some minor detail about a woman that an incel wouldn't know, other posters do it all the time.