• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

G

I have five bathroom sinks in my house. How many do these faggots have?
maxresdefault.jpg

G

You're a liar too, faggot. You didn't even get laid on your sex tourism vacation. That's how much of a lame faggot you are.
Think about this logically:

You're a bald, down syndrome looking, 5'5" man. You can still fuck a 2/10 mail order bride.

If everyone in the alliance looks worse than you, then the "you're all virgins" angle works. But the statistical odds of everybody being shorter and uglier than you is really low, especially since the average height in the netherlands is like 6'10".

Milk74

I'm black Irish
En she not horrific there tbh. Out of dans league at least

Btw dan some of the past three pages are some of the most embarrassing things you’ve ever posted. Never change you’re a stud. (Google beta buxxing)

Is jenna actually jewish? Eek

Is child actually seething or is this a bit?

Does chisler actually consider dougie a friend? Ha

Is rutherford b hayes an alliance alt? (Beta orbiting)

Please answer, and consider The more you reveal about your life here the more brutally you get fucked. (See: previous 13 pages)
"Does chisler actually consider dougie a friend? Ha"

Nigga, shut the fuck up

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader

You're a bald, down syndrome looking, 5'5" man. You can still fuck a 2/10 mail order bride.

If everyone in the alliance looks worse than you, then the "you're all virgins" angle works. But the statistical odds of everybody being shorter and uglier than you is really low, especially since the average height in the netherlands is like 6'10".
You did a sex tourism vacation and you couldn't get laid. I'm so sorry, Dougie.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
Is Dan Drunk?

Dan is drinking a $14,000 bottle of champagne and did a few rails to celebrate another million dollar closing. He sent me pics earlier. The cocaine glistened like it was covered in hairspray and a little oil. He was using a bespoke charcuterie knife to slice it off the brick. I am pretty sure the knife was cast out of real gold.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child

The problem with that, sweetie, is that cakehorn is only over 5’ when he uses one of these:

ACDBAC77-A35B-40C8-BFE2-46F03953ECB8.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Dan is drinking a $14,000 bottle of champagne and did a few rails to celebrate another million dollar closing. He sent me pics earlier. The cocaine glistened like it was covered in hairspray and a little oil. He was using a bespoke charcuterie knife to slice it off the brick. I am pretty sure the knife was cast out of real gold.
Faaawk I beat you to the title but yours is better. We were stepping over eachother to get the line out!

G

I was about to say that, great point
You can tell dan never got laid much before flavia because he is seething and holding onto her like some sort of prize for dear life,
but his worldview is as bluepilled and normie npc as they come, thinking that genuine attraction is there between them but it’s because of his sales salary

no primal attraction, more like an arrangement

That’s the reason They have no children, flav doesn’t want his weak cro magnon seed to inseminate her sugar walls, the proof is in the pudding

When in reality flavia would fuck one of the dutchies in a heartbeat because they’re likely over 6ft and lean, irregardless of wheelchair …dan would still get mogged.
This is your blackpill reality dan.
Swallow it like flav swallowed loads from joão and wanderlei in the rio favela from
Ages 15-25 (I’d be shocked if she didnt have kids over there)