• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Still waiting for just one of these bad boys of pussy slaying to show a picture of their conquests. These guys get so much ass they must have pics for days. I'm sure one of these pussy slayers will post at least one photo of their conquests any time now. #pussyslayers

cc @ShutYourCakeHorn @Gay Faggot. @The Midnight Storquer @Nikki's Stinky Bum Bum
His name's Mullen, Dan Mullen, but they call him Frankie Five Sinks down at the Equity Compensation building.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Still waiting for just one of these bad boys of pussy slaying to show a picture of their conquests. These guys get so much ass they must have pics for days. I'm sure one of these pussy slayers will post at least one photo of their conquests any time now. #pussyslayers

cc @ShutYourCakeHorn @Gay Faggot. @The Midnight Storquer @Nikki's Stinky Bum Bum
I’m so sorry I let you down, ringleader. I only have 4 bathroom sinks, which makes me a gay incel Virgin loser. I need to learn the ways of equity compensation before I get laid. Then I’ll post the picture of the one girl I fuck just for you.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

ezgif-2-b163f008d8.jpg