• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

G

En she not horrific there tbh. Out of dans league at least

Btw dan some of the past three pages are some of the most embarrassing things you’ve ever posted. Never change you’re a stud. (Google beta buxxing)

Is jenna actually jewish? Eek

Is child actually seething or is this a bit?

Does chisler actually consider dougie a friend? Ha

Is rutherford b hayes an alliance alt? (Beta orbiting)

Please answer, and consider The more you reveal about your life here the more brutally you get fucked. (See: previous 13 pages)

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Yeah, that's my wife.
1676124379849994.gif

And she's better looking than any bitch you've slid your fat fingers into.
Not true, funster. I've never been with anyone lower than a 4.

And don't call my fingers fat! It hurts my feelings!

G

Torquie, much like Wormkiller, was just a strong personality for the alliance to latch on to. He is too unique to be a follower.
You basically summed up in a sentence what my verbose ass been trying to say for months...THE DUTCH ARE BIG NOTHINGS. THE ALLIANCE WAS CRINGE, wormkiller said it too, its like they zombify bits to a sick, drawn out level...and nobody calls them out on it, it is bizarre.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
En she not horrific there tbh. Out of dans league at least

Btw dan some of the past three pages are some of the most embarrassing things you’ve ever posted. Never change you’re a stud. (Google beta buxxing)

Is jenna actually jewish? Eek

Is child actually seething or is this a bit?

Does chisler actually consider dougie a friend? Ha

Is rutherford b hayes an alliance alt? (Beta orbiting)

Please answer, and consider The more you reveal about your life here the more brutally you get fucked. (See: previous 13 pages)
I don't know what the alliance is. Wasn't here when that was going on.