• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
if I was forced to marry one of them, it'd be niki. but i'd make fucking sure she didn't look like the embodiment of rotten eggs whenever we took a photo together.

i am presuming flavia has the better personality, but as someone said her face looks like a weird mask.
Tell another fake story about your sex tourism vacation, faggot. You talk so much shit but you probably couldn't get laid in a whorehouse.

Here's a tip sport: guys that actually get laid dont talk about their conquests. When you say you came on a girl's face, that tells every dude you've probably gotten laid once in your life.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Flavia has many fine attributes that only an actual adult man can appreciate. Loyalty, tolerance, work ethic, etc. Dan could easily have someone younger that just wants his McMansion. He chose a working girl because he respected her.
7fvsf7.jpg

He doesn't even respect Flavia. He doesn't defend her, he just says "well, you can't do any better, show me something better."

That's a good idea: post girls I've fucked that certainly can't be found through a reverse image search TO THIS PLACE. The whole using your real name thing didn't backfire either.

G

Tell another fake story about your sex tourism vacation, faggot. You talk so much shit but you probably couldn't get laid in a whorehouse.

Here's a tip sport: guys that actually get laid dont talk about their conquests. When you say you came on a girl's face, that tells every dude you've probably gotten laid once in your life.

I don’t kiss and tell, but didn’t you guys imply earlier that made me an incel?

Riccardo Bosi

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I want to personally apologize to @Duxbury Dave for implying that i fucked his mother, i was out of line, she seems like a nice enough lady.

She had to put up with young Daniel when he was little, i have a lot of respect for her endurance and patience, gahd bless.
Finally showing some respect. Maybe if you had a mother of better stock, you wouldn’t be a crippled jerk, funster.

G

Here's a tip sport: guys that actually get laid dont talk about their conquests.

i don't talk about this shit in real life, just like I don't talk about every other thought in my millions of threads every day

since i talk about everything, if i never talked about getting laid then you could make the argument i'm a virgin

and yet again... YOU talk about getting laid all the time, you hypocritical faggot! on your last podcast you devoted the first 20 minutes to it. "Back in the day I had a monday chick, a tuesday chick... I was fawkin juggling so many chicks!" Were ya?

Jenna

You should take a day off

He uses bumble because he needs the girl to message him first for validation. It's funny I can bully him on this issue because we're both in the same faggy dating app bullshit lifestyle right now but I tried explaining to him you don't really need to talk on tinder just say hi, compliment, joke, ask to hang out. No no no Dougie needs a special connection, god I wish I could hack his phone just to see the wildebeests that message him first.

I can't bully the other three alliance members on this topic because they don't date and are likely attracted to kids.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
i don't talk about this shit in real life, just like I don't talk about every other thought in my millions of threads every day

since i talk about everything, if i never talked about getting laid then you could make the argument i'm a virgin

and yet again... YOU talk about getting laid all the time, you hypocritical faggot! on your last podcast you devoted the first 20 minutes to it. "Back in the day I had a monday chick, a tuesday chick... I was fawkin juggling so many chicks!" Were ya?
You dont get laid, dude. We all know it. Learn how to talk like a guy who gets pussy (assuming you keep not being able to get pussy).

G

He uses bumble because he needs the girl to message him first for validation. It's funny I can bully him on this issue because we're both in the same faggy dating app bullshit lifestyle right now but I tried explaining to him you don't really need to talk on tinder just say hi, compliment, joke, ask to hang out. No no no Dougie needs a special connection, god I wish I could hack his phone just to see the wildebeests that message him first.

I can't bully the other three alliance members on this topic because they don't date and are likely attracted to kids.
fucking nigger lol, I said I use bumble because if they message me first I know for a fact they're interested and weren't just swiping right on anyone, by accident, etc. It saves me time and effort because I know she wants to meet.

Riccardo Bosi

No, it means he has never probably never gotten laid in his life. Every guy here who has ever gotten any sort of pussy knows I'm right.
Nope, Jewish pedophile (redundant) Jenna disagrees with you, stupid baby funster.

no u r