• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

G

i don't talk about this shit in real life, just like I don't talk about every other thought in my millions of threads every day

since i talk about everything, if i never talked about getting laid then you could make the argument i'm a virgin

and yet again... YOU talk about getting laid all the time, you hypocritical faggot! on your last podcast you devoted the first 20 minutes to it. "Back in the day I had a monday chick, a tuesday chick... I was fawkin juggling so many chicks!" Were ya?
I always knew you listened to NPS...

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I get pussy every single day, funster.

View attachment 104865
touching-kristen-bell.gif

Jenna

You should take a day off
fucking nigger lol, I said I use bumble because if they message me first I know for a fact they're interested and weren't just swiping right on anyone, by accident, etc. It saves me time and effort because I know she wants to meet.

Dougie, I don't give a shit about bitches that swipe right by accident. I don't give a shit about bitches that swipe right because they're an obvious scam or want me to sub to their OF.

The fuck are you doing caring about needing to know if a girl weally weally likes you? Just fuck them. You're not in middle school anymore you overromantic queen. How is Patreeky not the gayest member of you four?

G

Dougie, I don't give a shit about bitches that swipe right by accident. I don't give a shit about bitches that swipe right because they're an obvious scam or want me to sub to their OF.

The fuck are you doing caring about needing to know if a girl weally weally likes you? Just fuck them. You're not in middle school anymore you overromantic queen. How is Patreeky not the gayest member of you four?
lol are you trolling me or do you really not get the point I'm trying to make.

it's like if I was messaging everyone here on onaforums asking if they wanted to meet up. If I could have members message me first, wouldn't they be the best way, to save me time in only messaging the ones who want to meet? I don't know how else to explain this.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator

it's like if I was messaging everyone here on onaforums asking if they wanted to meet up. If I could have members message me first, wouldn't they be the best way, to save me time in only messaging the ones who want to meet? I don't know how else to explain this.
You wanna meet up?

Jenna

You should take a day off

If only tinder installed some system where users have to mutually swipe right on each other for them to match