• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

Jenna

You should take a day off
this is gay, let me just explain how I use bumble and you tell me why it's such a huge issue:

1) look at their pics -- if I'd fuck her, swipe right, if not, swipe left
2) wait for my matches to message me -- if it's something basic like "hey" I ignore, if it's something they put effort into, I know I can get a convo out of it, so I will reply

why the fuck do you have an issue with that? it saves so much time. the alternative (on tinder) is such a fucking waste of effort.

Because you are so fucking bad at this game and you're the only alliance member playing it.

I think @gassers lives in a weird country with no available tacos but I swear to Allah I could get that fucker laid in 3 months if he listens to Jenna and most importantly settles for a girl in his league. Just no DMs we have to handle it publicly for da bit.

You're completely gone. You're playing with the controller upside down. THEY ARENT SUPPOSED TO LIKE YOU. YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO LIKE THEM. Just meet up, fool around, then if you like them stick around to watch whatever you wanna watch. You ever see the show Next Level Chef with Gordon Ramsey, and I know the name of that show because 500 times per episode Gordon Ramsey talks about needing next level dishes to reach the next level blah blah blah I HATE THAT SHOW.

I know you aren't getting good matches, which means you're not playing the game well. Any heterosexual guy that needs to follow your strict "don't waste MY time, ladies" attitude better look like Harry Styles. You're approaching dating app shit like you're a girl, and hi this is coming from Jenna, act like a fucking man you sensitive little bitch.

G

You kinda suck at dating, dude. If you need help, let me know. Cheers, Dan

sexhaverdan.jpg

G

Because you are so fucking bad at this game and you're the only alliance member playing it.

I think @gassers lives in a weird country with no available tacos but I swear to Allah I could get that fucker laid in 3 months if he listens to Jenna and most importantly settles for a girl in his league. Just no DMs we have to handle it publicly for da bit.

You're completely gone. You're playing with the controller upside down. THEY ARENT SUPPOSED TO LIKE YOU. YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO LIKE THEM. Just meet up, fool around, then if you like them stick around to watch whatever you wanna watch. You ever see the show Next Level Chef with Gordon Ramsey, and I know the name of that show because 500 times per episode Gordon Ramsey talks about needing next level dishes to reach the next level blah blah blah I HATE THAT SHOW.

I know you aren't getting good matches, which means you're not playing the game well. Any heterosexual guy that needs to follow your strict "don't waste MY time, ladies" attitude better look like Harry Styles. You're approaching dating app shit like you're a girl, and hi this is coming from Jenna, act like a fucking man you sensitive little bitch.

omfg dude...

Can someome else reading this exchange tell me if I'm missing his point, or is he missing mine?

I know we're not supposed to like each other in teh dating app stage dude... this has nothing to do wtih that lmfao...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
omfg dude...

Can someome else reading this exchange tell me if I'm missing his point, or is he missing mine?

I know we're not supposed to like each other in teh dating app stage dude... this has nothing to do wtih that lmfao...
I’m unsure as to who is arguing with who at this point. Hate, successfully manipulated.
:brothaman_md:

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…

Jenna

You should take a day off
omfg dude...

You wait for chicks to make the first move so you know they're serious about dating you. Feminine bitch shit.

Me to jenna:

Obviously I would need to know where you live and if you have any weird disabilities. Anywhere that you can't access a taco is a part of the world I do not want to live in.

If you're just fat & ugly but can get places and just want to feel the warmness of a vagina from a consensual female partner, let's roll. We can make it a community thing! Let's get an incel laid for the bit!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…