• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

Jenna

You should take a day off

Kristie, I'm sorry to bring this to your attention but you are being targeted by a known felonious cyberstalker named "Agent" Dougie.

This man has developed a hateful vendetta against your co-worker Dan, and is using photoshopped images to paint him in an unfavorable light. This stems from the cyberstalker's attraction to Dan's wife Flavia. Anyone reasonable and level-headed can see past his lies.

Jenna

You should take a day off
lol dude ugly people get laid all the time. You're seriously not going to say I fuck before kirstie sees that?

you're just like pat. save her the embarrassment.

Yeah ugly people get laid, and all of your sexual encounters have been with them.

Has a single girl you've fucked been hotter than Niki? I guarantee you none of them have been hotter than Flav.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
I desperately just want to go to bed, but the twist, turns, and unexpected hostage situations won't allow it!
1679814287392.png