• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Yea that was it, I needed to say something after crip. Like I said though try a direct contact with Pat, because you're tiring. I swear it is isn't even fun interacting with you, so much so I was hesitant to post that first post. I would get a kick out of rolling you downhill though.
Do you get as out of breath typing this shit as you do when talking?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
That's the joke, I'd like to use my 600 lbs to heel crush one of your cats before I rolled you into the canal. Nah not really, I like animals, but I bet you call yourself "daddy" to them when your talon pets them.
I call them my sweet little babies, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

My cats would eliminate you on sight though, funster.

G

I call them my sweet little babies, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

My cats would eliminate you on sight though, funster.
Seriously, I have a long time "friend", I don't really consider him one, but you know 35 plus years and all, that posts FB videos calling himself "Daddy" to his dogs. I also think he's never been laid except from some hookers and even then I'm thinking BJ only, he wouldn't know how to put it in. I seriously hope you don't do this.

• Deleted by BonnieMcFarlaneMe2
Show…
Don't be cheeky, Treeky!

2011083.jpg

0008CDE800000C1D-0-image-a-35_1450529583633.jpg