• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Dovid turning the screws

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I guess the mean internet broke Danny again. It's made him make fake sales/ invoices. We believe you Danny. We would genuinely tell you.

Screenshot_20220920_142925.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
I guess the mean internet broke Danny again. It's made him make fake sales/ invoices. We believe you Danny. We would genuinely tell you.

View attachment 66175
Post the rest of that invoice, faggot. Better yet, post the painting of you and your precious little kitty-cat. And if your bar tab was bigger than that, that just means you're shit at managing your money. And we don't WANT you to be a loser, we just know you are one. Especially at Guitar Hero.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Post the rest of that invoice, faggot. Better yet, post the painting of you and your precious little kitty-cat. And if your bar tab was bigger than that, that just means you're shit at managing your money. And we don't WANT you to be a loser, we just know you are one. Especially at Guitar Hero.
"My bar tab was more than this tonight". He means: Himself and others. Went out for a meal & drinks, they threw in their share of $$ what was owed. And, Danny handed it to the server. Or again, He's lying. Danny No Mates.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Opie really did win this whole thing. An incredible NYC apartment with stunning views. A Hamptons summer beach house, a beautiful wife. A dutiful father. A very small but friendly fan base to stream to whenever he wants who tip him enough money to buy grapefruit shandies.

Ant became Michael Jackson, where handlers take care of his entire life, down to dressing him - so he can play Peter Pan and be a child predator in his nigger cheap McMansion in the middle of no where.

I assume Norton is still a wormy cocksucker and pathological liar.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Is it just me or is the implication here that we’re still fans of both Opie and Anthony and we only talk shit about Danny?

No, stupid. We hate them more. We just still like playing with you because you indulge us.
He’s the Patrick of o&a, meaning, he’ll respond to anything we say.