• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Dovid turning the screws

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
309A43BA-6FFB-418D-B25E-D81906C281DB.jpeg

Wild

I love media!
Ex-lover Danny just can't let go of those memories of summers past spent with his xanax'd Arabian queen - fluttering about and jousting each other with their breadsticks to a swashbuckler's rhythm, while their giggles swam and vibrated through the air in unbridled Guinness delight. The radio show, the nightly meat duels at the compound, it's understandable this would be the last place to go to after everything crumbled.

Will thy O&A sub be my new knights? Now pleads the spurned suitor. Will thou remind me of the joyous winds of fame that blew on that monument's peak where I once stood, just as tall as the rest? Will thou vanquish these shackling shadows of obscurity that chain me, just as my once and forever queen has fallen prey to?
Nay.
Says the sub. For even at the tallest peak, thou remained too small to be seen and too cringe to be adulated. As thou tries to take heart in the words and eyes of the remaining few upon thou, thou shall never again bask in the glory of yesterday's staff fights and the intimidation delivered by former officers of the law. Also, thou is a fag.

Will Tate

Oven March
Ex-lover Danny just can't let go of those memories of summers past spent with his xanax'd Arabian queen - fluttering about and jousting each other with their breadsticks to a swashbuckler's rhythm, while their giggles swam and vibrated through the air in unbridled Guinness delight. The radio show, the nightly meat duels at the compound, it's understandable this would be the last place to go to after everything crumbled.

Will thy O&A sub be my new knights? Now pleads the spurned suitor. Will thou remind me of the joyous winds of fame that blew on that monument's peak where I once stood, just as tall as the rest? Will thou vanquish these shackling shadows of obscurity that chain me, just as my once and forever queen has fallen prey to?
Nay.
Says the sub. For even at the tallest peak, thou remained too small to be seen and too cringe to be adulated. As thou tries to take heart in the words and eyes of the remaining few upon thou, thou shall never again bask in the glory of yesterday's staff fights and the intimidation delivered by former officers of the law. Also, thou is a fag.
And thou sucketh at Guitar Hero, verily.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Last edited:

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
Danny jewishly ignoring that he covered for a literal pedo and that's why we hate him (where everyone irl hates him because he's an ugly kike manlet).

We are the only ones who pay attention to you Danny. Even your family. Your relatives would rather be gangraped by Niggers than be forced to spend time with you
When he dies, we'll be the only one carrying his memory, calling him a faggot and a loser who lost at guitar hero