Dovid turning the screws

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
309A43BA-6FFB-418D-B25E-D81906C281DB.jpeg

Wild

I love media!
Ex-lover Danny just can't let go of those memories of summers past spent with his xanax'd Arabian queen - fluttering about and jousting each other with their breadsticks to a swashbuckler's rhythm, while their giggles swam and vibrated through the air in unbridled Guinness delight. The radio show, the nightly meat duels at the compound, it's understandable this would be the last place to go to after everything crumbled.

Will thy O&A sub be my new knights? Now pleads the spurned suitor. Will thou remind me of the joyous winds of fame that blew on that monument's peak where I once stood, just as tall as the rest? Will thou vanquish these shackling shadows of obscurity that chain me, just as my once and forever queen has fallen prey to?
Nay.
Says the sub. For even at the tallest peak, thou remained too small to be seen and too cringe to be adulated. As thou tries to take heart in the words and eyes of the remaining few upon thou, thou shall never again bask in the glory of yesterday's staff fights and the intimidation delivered by former officers of the law. Also, thou is a fag.

Will Tate

Oven March
Ex-lover Danny just can't let go of those memories of summers past spent with his xanax'd Arabian queen - fluttering about and jousting each other with their breadsticks to a swashbuckler's rhythm, while their giggles swam and vibrated through the air in unbridled Guinness delight. The radio show, the nightly meat duels at the compound, it's understandable this would be the last place to go to after everything crumbled.

Will thy O&A sub be my new knights? Now pleads the spurned suitor. Will thou remind me of the joyous winds of fame that blew on that monument's peak where I once stood, just as tall as the rest? Will thou vanquish these shackling shadows of obscurity that chain me, just as my once and forever queen has fallen prey to?
Nay.
Says the sub. For even at the tallest peak, thou remained too small to be seen and too cringe to be adulated. As thou tries to take heart in the words and eyes of the remaining few upon thou, thou shall never again bask in the glory of yesterday's staff fights and the intimidation delivered by former officers of the law. Also, thou is a fag.
And thou sucketh at Guitar Hero, verily.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Last edited:

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Danny jewishly ignoring that he covered for a literal pedo and that's why we hate him (where everyone irl hates him because he's an ugly kike manlet).

We are the only ones who pay attention to you Danny. Even your family. Your relatives would rather be gangraped by Niggers than be forced to spend time with you
When he dies, we'll be the only one carrying his memory, calling him a faggot and a loser who lost at guitar hero