Dovid turning the screws

I don't care about what Danny did 10-15 years ago, cunt was cringy but fuck most people do dumb shit when they are younger. My issue lies with current Danny and his clear mental instablity
And I hate to go back to the jew thing but fuck me that face is annoying
This. Much like then, now he's every bit the "dish it out and can't take it" faggot he ever was. "You message board retards need to quit fucking with me about being snarky on the radio decades ago!", but he was gonna be the first little shit to take shots at a dead Steve C out of nowhere. Dude is like Mike David with no podcast.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Danny you could be a solid poster if you’d just grow a thick skin and quit worrying about people talking shit about you.

Inside you there are two wolves, one that loves Nana posting and one that overeffeminately defends his ego.

A1DA451C-43EE-45A2-B75D-BEFE4CE9E845.jpeg

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Danny you could be a solid poster if you’d just grow a thick skin and quit worrying about people talking shit about you.

Inside you there are two wolves, one that loves Nana posting and one that overeffeminately defends his ego.

View attachment 67927
Yeah Danny, drop the ego, take some licks, then join us as we bash Anthony and continue to add on the misery that is his life.
You are the grinch who sits on the hill called twitter.
Slide down that hill and join us in the town of Owen A.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Yeah Danny, drop the ego, take some licks, then join us as we bash Anthony and continue to add on the misery that is his life.
You are the grinch who sits on the hill called twitter.
Slide down that hill and join us in the town of Owen A.
Seriously. If fuchitive is who everyone pretends he is (I’m not completely sold) he’d be a good example. Just as hated by like half the members before, same ethnic handicap but he joins in on the fun and does only a little whining about people making fun of him.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!

View attachment 67927

What is it with this place and "Dans"?

Seems like they have some problems when the criticism turns on them.

Real FAWKIN problems, if ya ask me.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Seriously. If fuchitive is who everyone pretends he is (I’m not completely sold) he’d be a good example. Just as hated by like half the members before, same ethnic handicap but he joins in on the fun and does only a little whining about people making fun of him.
I’m not Ethan Klein like everyone here thinks. I’m Mersh from Revenge of the Cis!

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
You need to stop talking to yourself (this also applies to Daniel “Ben Kike” Dovid.