Dovid turning the screws

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Danny you could be a solid poster if you’d just grow a thick skin and quit worrying about people talking shit about you.

Inside you there are two wolves, one that loves Nana posting and one that overeffeminately defends his ego.

View attachment 67927
ba73b82f6557a44e5e1deccce28cfa717ec3fb15c771156ba664562666fcfd7e_1.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
His reply to Caitlyn sounds like a reflection. Anyone take him serious after the book of excuses for why he sucked at Guitar Hero? That’s exactly what the fans have always done to Danny. Snickered and mocked him for being a cunt about his Guitar Hero suck fest.
He picks and chooses what he thinks is a good point. His last tweet he cherry picked a comment by some retard (I don’t know or care who it was) that apparently thinks there was any planning on OnA. Despite it being very fucking clear there wasn’t. Anthony would run out the fucking door as soon as the show was over and sleep during meetings, like the nigger he is. Point being, the Kike will manipulate comments and ideas to try and make himself look better. That’s why he doesn’t acknowledge the fact his gay boyfriend helped him cheat at guitar hero and he still fucking lost. There’s nothing to gain for Daniel Ben Dovid. Acknowledge this comment, Danny. I wonder why you won’t?

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Is there a video of his Guitar Hero faggotry, or just the audio from the show. I’d personally love to see the alleged lag in the tv as he was playing. Because if he was playing on a CRT (likely around the time frame the show aired, as CRT’s were still the most common tv type in 2007, and that’s when GHIII came out, unless Sirius had a flatscreen laying around to use for nothing but this) CRT TVs didn’t need a refresh rate. They simply relayed the picture immediately. Which wouldn’t lag. The lag thing is such a lame excuse. It really wouldn’t make sense unless he was playing on a RBG monitor in 2007.

No one else seemed to acknowledge a lag. They all seemed to just state Evan was better at the game than Danny.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Is there a video of his Guitar Hero faggotry, or just the audio from the show. I’d personally love to see the allegedly lag in the tv as he was playing. Because if he was playing on a CRT (likely around the time frame the show aired, as CRT’s were still the most common tv type in 2007, and that’s when GHIII came out, unless Sirius had a flatscreen laying around to use for nothing but this) CRT TVs didn’t need a refresh rate. They simply relayed the picture immediately. Which wouldn’t lag. The lag thing is such a lame excuse. It really wouldn’t make sense unless he was playing on a RBG monitor in 2007.
There’s a picture I think but there’s just audio. There absolutely wasn’t lag, unless the retards were somehow using a wireless controller, which could happen. The biggest hole in faggots theory is that guitar hero actually had an in game solution for lag. It would make you play and hit the notes, then would compensate for the delay. He’s just a delusional, sore loser faggot. So in other words, he hasn’t changed one iota.