Dilbert Man goes full Tomlinson

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
1640075636456.jpg

a.PNG

Imager

Keyboard Warrior

Watch about 1 or 2 minutes of Adams contradicting himself, then fast forward to the 5th minute.

No need to watch the entire drivel to get the point.

I like seeing that smug bastard be so clearly wrong.

WhereWeAt

He can't just say, "Fuck off, the vaccine didn't kill me so quit your bellyachiing." Instead he's gotta try to stay in the good graces of the Trumper/anti-vaxx weirdos, so he needs to sound like he made some brilliant Pascal's wager and uses the video as another opportunity to hype his unbelievable predictive skills.

The saddest thing about Scott Adams is that he thinks his legacy will last beyond yellowing newspaper tacked onto some cornball's cubicle

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He can't just say, "Fuck off, the vaccine didn't kill me so quit your bellyachiing." Instead he's gotta try to stay in the good graces of the Trumper/anti-vaxx weirdos, so he needs to sound like he made some brilliant Pascal's wager and uses the video as another opportunity to hype his unbelievable predictive skills.

The saddest thing about Scott Adams is that he thinks his legacy will last beyond yellowing newspaper tacked onto some cornball's cubicle
the guy is totally delusional in thinking his views on life are something anyone cares about. He could have just stayed in his lane doing dilbert but he had to let his ego get in the way

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
His ex-wife just divulged how he reacted when she told him she had cancer:

Was this after she ditched him? I'm confused.

@World Wide Web Wyyzrd need some guidance here, please.

Hey old faggot babysitter I fuck around on and am divorcing, be there for me when my cursed lifestyle is stuck down by God?

Deep, six feet deep.