Dilbert Man goes full Tomlinson

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
It really makes me mad that the Dilbert faggot has so much money. I'm mad at him like lefty faggots are mad at Elon. Stupid cartoon isn't even fucking funny and the guys got a tennis court in his house.
I think I heard Dilbert Faggot once talk about the guy who did Garfield and that guy merchandized the shit out of Garfield. I heard a lot of jealousy in his voice. Garfield dude made a boatload of money

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I think I heard Dilbert Faggot once talk about the guy who did Garfield and that guy merchandized the shit out of Garfield. I heard a lot of jealousy in his voice. Garfield dude made a boatload of money
When I was seven, I was super into Garfield and had a lot of that cheap Garfield shit all over my room (books, calendar, posters, stuffed animal, etc). When I turned eight, my mom made me a little Garfield shaped cake for my birthday, and I told my dad we should take a picture and send it to Jim Davis so he could know what a fan I was. He said, "Well, we can't because he's dead."

I cried. I took down all my posters and calendars and gave my books away, because I didn't want to read them and think about some rotting dead guy. After a while, I started to notice that the Garfield strip and merchandise kept getting churned out, and I realized that my dad had lied about Jim Davis being dead just so he didn't have to waste a Polaroid and a stamp on my stupid kiddy bullshit.

TLDR: Garfield and my dad both scarred me for life, but I love them to this day.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He won't say shit about the Sacklers who created the addictions, and therefore the market, in the first place. Faggot. They should be exhumed and their bodies humiliated and their children and relatives stripped of all their inheritance

Judge Drain should be publicly executed
The show dopesick shows the sacklers in a very negative light. decent show. Definitely nails down all the ways they deliberately marketing it in states they could maximize sales in.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
When I was seven, I was super into Garfield and had a lot of that cheap Garfield shit all over my room (books, calendar, posters, stuffed animal, etc). When I turned eight, my mom made me a little Garfield shaped cake for my birthday, and I told my dad we should take a picture and send it to Jim Davis so he could know what a fan I was. He said, "Well, we can't because he's dead."

I cried. I took down all my posters and calendars and gave my books away, because I didn't want to read them and think about some rotting dead guy. After a while, I started to notice that the Garfield strip and merchandise kept getting churned out, and I realized that my dad had lied about Jim Davis being dead just so he didn't have to waste a Polaroid and a stamp on my stupid kiddy bullshit.

TLDR: Garfield and my dad both scarred me for life, but I love them to this day.
(If I may indulge in a bugman moment)

fenrir: I am a pest, like my father before me

WhereWeAt

that fucking "disease of more." Here's Dilbert guy sitting in a mansion (a stupid mansion, but a mansion all the same) and he's daydreaming about how he could have another pile of money. He already has that tacky house and plenty leftover and he still isn't satisfied.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
that fucking "disease of more." Here's Dilbert guy sitting in a mansion (a stupid mansion, but a mansion all the same) and he's daydreaming about how he could have another pile of money. He already has that tacky house and plenty leftover and he still isn't satisfied.
Vana Parva, Sub-parva 36, sect. 178; vol. 2
Be he ever so wise and strong, wealth confounds a man. In my view, anyone living in comfort fails to reason.
Udyoga Parva, Sub-parva 51, sect. 34; vol. 3
The poor always eat better: hunger sweetens their dishes, and that is rare among the rich. It is generally found in the world that the rich have no appetite, but the poor, O Indra of kings, digest even wood.

Ecclesiastes 4:4-6
Again, I considered all travail, and every right work, that for this a man is envied of his neighbour. This is also vanity and vexation of spirit.
The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
Better is an handful with quietness, than both the hands full with travail and vexation of spirit.

The Tao Te Ching, Chapter 9
Those who overly pride wealth is like the overflowing water which shall cause damages. It is better to restrain early.
Those who are not content with fame is like polishing the edge of a knife.
The sharper it gets, the easier it is to break.
Wealth and treasures are but illusions that one cannot possess.
Those who are arrogant of their wealth and fame shall invite blame upon oneself.
The nature Tao teaches one to retreat after one’s success and not to hold on to the credit.

Aristotle, Politics.
Happiness, whether consisting in pleasure or virtue, or both, is more often found with those who are highly cultivated in their minds and in their character, and have only a moderate share of external goods, than among those who possess external goods to a useless extent but are deficient in higher qualities.

Mark 8:36
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Matthew 19:24
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Luke 12:15
And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Be he ever so wise and strong, wealth confounds a man. In my view, anyone living in comfort fails to reason.
The poor always eat better: hunger sweetens their dishes, and that is rare among the rich. It is generally found in the world that the rich have no appetite, but the poor, O Indra of kings, digest even wood.

Again, I considered all travail, and every right work, that for this a man is envied of his neighbour. This is also vanity and vexation of spirit.
Better is an handful with quietness, than both the hands full with travail and vexation of spirit.

Those who overly pride wealth is like the overflowing water which shall cause damages. It is better to restrain early.
Those who are arrogant of their wealth and fame shall invite blame upon oneself.
The nature Tao teaches one to retreat after one’s success and not to hold on to the credit.

Aristotle, Politics.
Happiness, whether consisting in pleasure or virtue, or both, is more often found with those who are highly cultivated in their minds and in their character, and have only a moderate share of external goods, than among those who possess external goods to a useless extent but are deficient in higher qualities.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
yeah pretty much

G

Aristotle, Politics.

alot of commie talk in ancient scripture...what's that about?

WhereWeAt

Aristotle, Politics.

Part of the reason I raise issue with it is because I have my own financial goals in mind. But even among FIRE people or people I know with amazing pensions worth 4 or 5x what the average American makes to work a 9-5, none of them tell me, "I think I'm good."

I really hope that if I can hit my goals, I'll have the sanity to work towards personal goals from that moment on, rather than pursuing the next score. It's really sad to see people working out how to add to the pile when they've gotten to a place where they can focus on their kids (which Dilbert guy clearly didn't) or some other type of fulfillment (which Dilbert guy clearly isn't, judging by his twitter). Instead he's fuming that he wasn't enough of a sellout. Of all cartoonists, almost none of them will say out loud "Fuck, I just wasn't Jim Davis enough."

As the Opster would say, I'm trying to have a real fawkin moment.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"

Your dad sounds pretty cool