Dilbert Man goes full Tomlinson

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I started following this guy 4 years ago, because he was one of the few people that actually predicted Trump, and he's been chasing that high since the election. After he just go so repetitive and not even writing shit, just live streaming a literal fucking white-board daily, I tapped out. But his premise that Trump was a master persuader was bullshit. What I saw, and seemed totally obvious, was that this country was tired of being fucked in the ass and it was super clear since it wasn't just some generic Democrat or Republican, but these fucking narcissistic sociopaths literally put up a Bush and Clinton as the front runners. People were finally fucking so insulted they gave it to the guy who had nothing to do with politics. After he was president that gimmick wore off, and with the pandemic, it's also obvious why he was only a one-termer.

WhereWeAt

I supported Trump and even though I didn't like how he failed to keep his promises, I thought he was much better than Biden would be.

Due to politics being so fucked up, I started seeking out any podcasts that would attempt to explain things in a way that made sense. And I'm ashamed to say I stumbled onto Scott Adams and listened to his podcast a few times.

It didn't take me long to figure out his formula. Basically, it's make some predictions and explain persuasion. When the prediction comes true gloat a little, and when it doesn't ignore it.

But then something will happen and he'll tweet out a *spectacularly* bad take, like this:

He does this so that when you are dumb enough to listen to his podcast the next day, he'll explain it in a way that gives him an out. In this case, it was, "The type of people who run news rooms (libtards) would not consider this type of story to be newsworthy because it doesn't agree with their narrative," in essence.

And that's all this is too -- getting people to say in a retard voice "I WUNDER WHUT SCOTT WILL SAY ON HIS PODCAST"

I saw through that bullshit and never listened to him again. Nice hypnotism, stupid.
The only person I can stand for their swerve hot takes is Ronnie B because it's to set up for jokes. Everyone else comes off as phony.

CuckQueen

Also, Dilbert Man's stepson died of a fentanyl overdose before George Floyd did. So there's that.
And then he threatened the leaders of China that he would work to have them executed for it, and that he was very influential. I usually don't laugh from this forum, but holy shirt, that got a niggers ribs thinking of his tears and impotent threats.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I started following this guy 4 years ago, because he was one of the few people that actually predicted Trump, and he's been chasing that high since the election. After he just go so repetitive and not even writing shit, just live streaming a literal fucking white-board daily, I tapped out. But his premise that Trump was a master persuader was bullshit. What I saw, and seemed totally obvious, was that this country was tired of being fucked in the ass and it was super clear since it wasn't just some generic Democrat or Republican, but these fucking narcissistic sociopaths literally put up a Bush and Clinton as the front runners. People were finally fucking so insulted they gave it to the guy who had nothing to do with politics. After he was president that gimmick wore off, and with the pandemic, it's also obvious why he was only a one-termer.
F499C6D9-B3B0-4294-A61C-EF2F9CF577A6.png

I don’t think so, LIBTARD

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Yeah, he has a Tomlinson ego. Lots of celebrities do, look at Twitter. Bill Gates gets to pontificate as an expert on vaccines because he got wealthy from a piece of shit OS.

What make's our Pig's attitude hilarious and infuriating is that he is a huge loser. It's one thing to wear your narcissism openly if you are successful. People actually like it. It's why they've paid billions to watch the Marvel movies where Tpony Stark is the tentpole character.

But Piggy acts just like that despite having no career and living in a hovel. What a loser!

CuckQueen

Funnier than every Dilbert combined. Nice taking no blame for your dead step-son, weepy cuck. I'm sure the government of China or the US will listen to your black ops fantasy. TheGhostofJustinMiles would be a good twitter handle. "Dad, why were you drawing shitty cartoons instead of helping me? Don't blame China." "Dad, I'm in Heck, being tormented by the Prince of Insufficient Light! It's even less funny that your comics!!"

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Funnier than every Dilbert combined. Nice taking no blame for your dead step-son, weepy cuck. I'm sure the government of China or the US will listen to your black ops fantasy. TheGhostofJustinMiles would be a good twitter handle. "Dad, why were you drawing shitty cartoons instead of helping me? Don't blame China." "Dad, I'm in Heck, being tormented by the Prince of Insufficient Light! It's even less funny that your comics!!"

He won't say shit about the Sacklers who created the addictions, and therefore the market, in the first place. Faggot. They should be exhumed and their bodies humiliated and their children and relatives stripped of all their inheritance

Judge Drain should be publicly executed

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
The only "famous" "man" that owned a worse house was Andy Cumio.

fucking boomers with their cable news man. It's like they are fending off waking nightmares that will pop up the second it's not running in the background

its on in the guest room too lol

and a 3rd tv running calble news in a "playroom" LOL

Last edited:

CuckQueen

fucking boomers with their cable news man. It's like they are fending off waking nightmares that will pop up the second it's not running in the background

its on in the guest room too lol

and a 3rd tv running calble news in a "playroom" LOL

"It would be cool if it worked/was on", gets repeated a lot. Outdoor TV doesn't work, can't stay outside too long or he'll be able to hear his own thoughts. Home theater, never a library to be had.

Nice professional spa for your ex-wife and her friends, dumb cuck.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
It really makes me mad that the Dilbert faggot has so much money. I'm mad at him like lefty faggots are mad at Elon. Stupid cartoon isn't even fucking funny and the guys got a tennis court in his house.
Wake up dude. You are an O&A listener you should be versed in this. Anthony was a millionaire who got ZERO enjoyment out of his house and lifestyle. You think Dilbert is any different? Or Bill Gates? Musk? Jim Norton? These losers are miserable. You probably get more enjoyment out of your breakfast than these faggots do out of $100million worth of houses and yachts. Harvey Weinstein was not even capable of getting an erection and had lost his testicles to gangrene infection (same with Epstein). None of them enjoy life they just live to make everyone else as miserable as them.

These losers are just like the whores and influencers on instagram who kill themselves or are murdered by their boyfriends and husbands. They live one life in the open blogging about how awesome their lives are. And another life behind the cameras where their boyfriends murder them in their van in the woods. On camera they are smiling with the fancy cars and expensive dinners and giving speeches. Second the camera goes off the misery sets in and they contemplate suicide or child sacrifice or anything else to give them even a the slightest semblance of emotion.