Dilbert Man goes full Tomlinson

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
1639433347697.png

1639429616653.png
(click for full to enlarge)

analeggsalad

Im sorry, this dude is too obscure. Who the fuck is he?
Dilbert comic author Scott Adams who briefly regained fame in the 2016 MAGAsphere for vaguely, and behind a tactical veil of plausible deniability, sympathizing with Trump using autistic "I'm always right because I use logic and the Art of Persuasion, which you can't comprehend, Child" posts

Apparently he was shilling for the vax and his MAGA fans pushed back causing him to melt down

G

Dilbert comic author Scott Adams who briefly regained fame in the 2016 MAGAsphere for vaguely, and behind a tactical veil of plausible deniability, sympathizing with Trump using autistic "I'm always right because I use logic and the Art of Persuasion, which you can't comprehend, Child" posts

Apparently he was shilling for the vax and his MAGA fans pushed back causing him to melt down
Did he predict he'd win in 2020?

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I wanted to shit on this guy and call him a loser but then I remembered that he made millions off being a cartoonist when he can't even fucking draw. He also has a hot Instagram gold digger for a wife:

D6zreLrUwAAmSpd-768x1024.jpg
DPEK42KUEAAH4_U.jpg

Sperglord or no, if he still puts his saggy old man balls in this broad's face on a regular basis, I have to give him his due.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I supported Trump and even though I didn't like how he failed to keep his promises, I thought he was much better than Biden would be.

Due to politics being so fucked up, I started seeking out any podcasts that would attempt to explain things in a way that made sense. And I'm ashamed to say I stumbled onto Scott Adams and listened to his podcast a few times.

It didn't take me long to figure out his formula. Basically, it's make some predictions and explain persuasion. When the prediction comes true gloat a little, and when it doesn't ignore it.

But then something will happen and he'll tweet out a *spectacularly* bad take, like this:

He does this so that when you are dumb enough to listen to his podcast the next day, he'll explain it in a way that gives him an out. In this case, it was, "The type of people who run news rooms (libtards) would not consider this type of story to be newsworthy because it doesn't agree with their narrative," in essence.

And that's all this is too -- getting people to say in a retard voice "I WUNDER WHUT SCOTT WILL SAY ON HIS PODCAST"

I saw through that bullshit and never listened to him again. Nice hypnotism, stupid.

analeggsalad

I supported Trump and even though I didn't like how he failed to keep his promises, I thought he was much better than Biden would be.

Due to politics being so fucked up, I started seeking out any podcasts that would attempt to explain things in a way that made sense. And I'm ashamed to say I stumbled onto Scott Adams and listened to his podcast a few times.

It didn't take me long to figure out his formula. Basically, it's make some predictions and explain persuasion. When the prediction comes true gloat a little, and when it doesn't ignore it.

But then something will happen and he'll tweet out a *spectacularly* bad take, like this:

He does this so that when you are dumb enough to listen to his podcast the next day, he'll explain it in a way that gives him an out. In this case, it was, "The type of people who run news rooms (libtards) would not consider this type of story to be newsworthy because it doesn't agree with their narrative," in essence.

And that's all this is too -- getting people to say in a retard voice "I WUNDER WHUT SCOTT WILL SAY ON HIS PODCAST"

I saw through that bullshit and never listened to him again. Nice hypnotism, stupid.
I think he just set himself up/aligned with trendy, rebellious opposition while still giving himself trap doors to escape from accusations against him when/if the heat got too hard. Like Trump, eventually a fraud will get figured out by his 'supporters'

edit to add: https://new.onaforums.net/threads/kike-hate-thread.36/page-67#post-140479

If you're not willing to go down with your message (Gracchi style) and you live long enough, you're going to get found out

G

I wanted to shit on this guy and call him a loser but then I remembered that he made millions off being a cartoonist when he can't even fucking draw. He also has a hot Instagram gold digger for a wife:

View attachment 15644 View attachment 15645

Sperglord or no, if he still puts his saggy old man balls in this broad's face on a regular basis, I have to give him his due.
Damn born in california. She looked like a store bought russian.

EraGodless

No side boob. Pass.

G

N

Nice shapely little ass, stupid.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Therightstuff.biz

analeggsalad

instagram is a sex trafficking website

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I think he just set himself up/aligned with trendy, rebellious opposition while still giving himself trap doors to escape from accusations against him when/if the heat got too hard. Like Trump, eventually a fraud will get figured out by his 'supporters'
I predicted Trump would win (I also predicted it for 2020...) but I wasn't sure, like everyone else. But I didn't gloat that I was Quasimodo and could predict everything. For Adams, he saw it as a long shot, and if he was right, everyone would be like "wow, the Dilbert guy is smart!"

But he's not, he's just a faggot whose wife is with him for the money.