Did anyone actually listen to NPS last night?

G

Make another alt account, dude. You're a schizo.
Hey look, there's the alt account. Jerk yourself off some more.
See, you even admit it. How many alts is that now? 3? 4? 5?

Go make another alt account and call me a faggot again. Meanwhile I've been the only one providing even the mildest entertainment here for a month.
Oh excuse me, this is the original account off which you have 3 alts. Congrats, we're solving the puzzle now.

This is the self proclaimed emissary of da forums?? this fawkin mary?

welcome to the dan show, everyone!

Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 11.13.01 AM.png

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
I'm a dumbass rassling fan...I was halfway listening when AEW Dynamite was in commercial. The podcast is shit, but it sucks less than most of everything else these days, stop scheduling it during the primetime, stupid. do some 11PM or later EST streams.

Seriously Dan, can you do it Tuesday night? There's nothing to watch on Tuesday. Haven't watched a live NPS in weeks because there was always something better to watch.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
What an idiot, let me guess the world is a giant conspiracy and you posses the esoteric knowledge a dumb boomer doesn't lol. Meanwhile I traveled from day one across a closed border defied 2 nations, and worked against both sides and their statist bullshit. What did you do? DId you ever serve in the military? Have you ever been anything but a pussified gadfly? I doubt it.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I honestly thought the podcast hate was a bit at first. What is the point of going after a podcast which goes after Pat? To please Pat? Brothermen may be severely autistic but are usually not this self-destructive. I can only conclude these are mostly Pat alts or disaffected NPS callers/co-hosts who bombed on air with their gay zoomer voices and mistimed delivery and were rightfully car crashed by Dan.

G

I honestly thought the podcast hate was a bit at first. What is the point of going after a podcast which goes after Pat? To please Pat? Brothermen may be severely autistic but are usually not this self-destructive. I can only conclude these are mostly Pat alts or disaffected NPS callers/co-hosts who bombed on air with their gay zoomer voices and mistimed delivery and were rightfully car crashed by Dan.

7EC3D5E6-1929-48F6-8C0B-08EBD955B27B.gif

G

Johnny Come Lately bombed worse than Bobo on the podcast so ever since then...him, his 5 alts, and the Dutch faggots keep boring us to tears with the same shit every day.

I found about Jon because I was doing a bit behind the scenes. What the fuck are you guys doing except jerking each other off?

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
See, you even admit it. How many alts is that now? 3? 4? 5?

You are tiresome. I found out the biggest news on here in the last 6 months a few minutes before I was going on air. I made a poor decision with a tease type post but WTF am I supposed to do? Just post the Facebook pic with no context? This may be hard for you to believe but there is a little bit of preparation that goes into recording yourself. But faggots like you are perfect and have it all figured out.

Go make another alt account and call me a faggot again. Meanwhile I've been the only one providing even the mildest entertainment here for a month.
You’re a lolcow.

I swear to god this place is so crazy regular dads become lolcows with just a hint of notoriety with 45 people watching them.

I’m not an alt. Been here forever. Was on Reddit forever.

G

Johnny Come Lately bombed worse than Bobo on the podcast so ever since then...him, his 5 alts, and the Dutch faggots keep boring us to tears with the same shit every day.

I found about Jon because I was doing a bit behind the scenes. What the fuck are you guys doing except jerking each other off?

You have Christina Ricci avatars and post pictures of Lucy Lawless, is that your bit? You Dutch faggots are all very low energy, you bring nothing to the table *sniff* haha got em.

:brothaman_lg:

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Yeah, but what have you contributed dude? You’ll be called when we need you, sweetie.
I don’t do bits, I don’t tell people to like, subscribe and share, I’m just a dad with two kids who hates black people (besides bam) and used to like o&a.

If everyone could just be that and not try and be podcast superstar doing “behind the scenes” bits this place could get back to the funny.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I don’t do bits, I don’t tell people to like, subscribe and share, I’m just a dad with two kids who hates black people (besides bam) and used to like o&a.

If everyone could just be that and not try and be podcast superstar doing “behind the scenes” bits this place could get back to the funny.
I was making fun of Dan.