• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Did anyone actually listen to NPS last night?

G

Spaceedge is a saint on erf, but tbh i tapped out at the hildy stuff. He's a middle aged zilch with like 3 podcast viewers just going for his 15 minutes of fame,
like that buttpirate triemvisual or whatever. Maybe I don't see the long game here.

And boomia, you've lost your drunk ginny uncle at family gatherings charm. I can only take so many "here's da thing" "let's get serious" rambles with a semi-punchline at the end where you laugh and dan just steams ahead. dan's show.

I'll save you the response,
[SIZE=26px]Yeah and you're a peanut gallery faggot who contributes nothing to this community. Go fuck yourself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15px]bonus:
as pat's milk runs dry sometimes, danposting has brought vigor and balls to this forum once again.
Attempting to play both sides, I saw the rubber dog shit salesman ala jack lemon in glengarry low in confidence, and rest assured some words of encouragement were needed.

View attachment 46747[/SIZE]

Guess what pal, this is what I think after last night's coup de grace.

[MEDIA=youtube]pFvIdTbaMhA[/MEDIA]

bling bling bang bang, the forum has risen again motherfuckeeeeeerr (cq voice)
In fairness, I can't just spectate and that's what last night was. I can free form much better than be asked for succinct comments. I'm the color(ed) commentator not the play by play guy even with friends. I have to agree with what you said because honestly I'm good at relating stories and I can do a punch line, but having 4 people on starts getting too NPR round table. None of that last night was what was intended, the guy died it changed the subject. Either or the podcast is funny when whoever is on relates back to forum shenanigans and I disagree that the Hildy guy isn't funny, he's a literal goldmine that we just need a key to unlock. Either way I just come here to laugh and we're not hysterical anymore with all the infighting.

G

What an idiot, let me guess the world is a giant conspiracy and you posses the esoteric knowledge a dumb boomer doesn't lol. Meanwhile I traveled from day one across a closed border defied 2 nations, and worked against both sides and their statist bullshit. What did you do? DId you ever serve in the military? Have you ever been anything but a pussified gadfly? I doubt it.
The man who said this was a genius.... just saying, lol.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
In fairness, I can't just spectate and that's what last night was. I can free form much better than be asked for succinct comments. I'm the color(ed) commentator not the play by play guy even with friends. I have to agree with what you said because honestly I'm good at relating stories and I can do a punch line, but having 4 people on starts getting too NPR round table. None of that last night was what was intended, the guy died it changed the subject. Either or the podcast is funny when whoever is on relates back to forum shenanigans and I disagree that the Hildy guy isn't funny, he's a literal goldmine that we just need a key to unlock. Either way I just come here to laugh and we're not hysterical anymore with all the infighting.
You sure are a colored alright

G

Bro don't take these jackasses too serious. Maybe you should have done something different in that brief 10 minutes...that more than 10 hours ago, don't worry about it...but expect the shit to keep flowing, it is what it is.
nice waiting for 'Child' to delete his account so that you can have prime Opie as your pfp...stupid

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
pulling a Snake

024-E1886-C5-B2-4-E86-B2-E3-8-E50-FDEE7-EC9.gif

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Johnny Come Lately bombed worse than Bobo on the podcast so ever since then...him, his 5 alts, and the Dutch faggots keep boring us to tears with the same shit every day.

I found about Jon because I was doing a bit behind the scenes. What the fuck are you guys doing except jerking each other off?
He didn’t bomb though. maybe you have a beef with him personally but he didn’t bomb