• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Did anyone actually listen to NPS last night?

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
Johnny Come Lately bombed worse than Bobo on the podcast so ever since then...him, his 5 alts, and the Dutch faggots keep boring us to tears with the same shit every day.

I found about Jon because I was doing a bit behind the scenes. What the fuck are you guys doing except jerking each other off?
Bro don't take these jackasses too serious. Maybe you should have done something different in that brief 10 minutes...that more than 10 hours ago, don't worry about it...but expect the shit to keep flowing, it is what it is.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
You’re a lolcow.

I swear to god this place is so crazy regular dads become lolcows with just a hint of notoriety with 45 people watching them.

I’m not an alt. Been here forever. Was on Reddit forever.
That's the first thing that made me realize Dan is an absolute faggot. He gets little to none of the references of the OG sub and O&A in general. He's a poser, plain and simple.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
That's the first thing that made me realize Dan is an absolute faggot. He gets little to none of the references of the OG sub and O&A in general. He's a poser, plain and simple.
And that’s fine actually.

All are welcome to laugh at Pat in my opinion.

But this podcast and his podcast about football or something from before is showing that he saw this place as an opportunity to be like a drama YouTube channel or something.

Very very very gay.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Johnny Come Lately bombed worse than Bobo on the podcast so ever since then...him, his 5 alts, and the Dutch faggots keep boring us to tears with the same shit every day.

No one believes that

Even @RobertMewler said I did good

You really are stupid

I found about Jon because I was doing a bit behind the scenes.

*stalking a random person’s facebook*

What the fuck are you guys doing except jerking each other off?

You keep saying the same thing, get a new insult stupid

I was as gay, trying to extend a olive branch to Dan and Mewler, and trying to be the better man almost 8 weeks ago, i blame the wine and being a faggot.

In my defence this was at the point i stopped listening to his shitty little podcast, and i still thought he had a ounce of integrity in him.

How wrong i was, i might as well share it myself before the rat bastard does it himself.

I hope Lucy can forgive me for this faggotry.

View attachment 46766
View attachment 46767
View attachment 46785

View attachment 46783

View attachment 46784
Nice essay, stupid.
Yuck..... Is this for real? This is the most cringe thing I have read on here in a while. Dumpster fire podcast.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Yuck..... Is this for real? This is the most cringe thing I have read on here in a while. Dumpster fire podcast.
It was after a long day of watching Xena: Warrior Princess, i had a few grapefruit shandies in me, i always get emotional after such a beautiful day, i thought i would reach out an olive branch to Dan, i was so wrong, Lucy forgive me.