Did anyone actually listen to NPS last night?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Meanwhile I've been the only one providing even the mildest entertainment here for a month.

4dc876c1bf97a59a0b9db350b74faf96.PNG

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
See, you even admit it. How many alts is that now? 3? 4? 5?

You are tiresome. I found out the biggest news on here in the last 6 months a few minutes before I was going on air. I made a poor decision with a tease type post but WTF am I supposed to do? Just post the Facebook pic with no context? This may be hard for you to believe but there is a little bit of preparation that goes into recording yourself. But faggots like you are perfect and have it all figured out.

Go make another alt account and call me a faggot again. Meanwhile I've been the only one providing even the mildest entertainment here for a month.
30mins is not a few mins. You should of just posted it. But you opted it to make a tease thread. You were going to get dumb listeners just from that, but you had to go and be the self centered white nigger that you are and make it all about you. You couldn't wait to puppeteer Jon's room temperature corpse for the audience.

G

30mins is not a few mins. You should of just posted it. But you opted it to make a tease thread. You were going to get dumb listeners just from that, but you had to go and be the self centered white nigger that you are and make it all about you. You couldn't wait to puppeteer Jon's room temperature corpse for the audience.
Hey look, here comes another alt. Keep circle jerking yourselves. All we have to do is look at the joined date. If you "joined" a month and a half ago, your opinion means shit.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
View attachment 46763

This is a shop, right? No brotherman could ever be this gay....🤣🤣🤣
I was as gay, trying to extend a olive branch to Dan and Mewler, and trying to be the better man almost 8 weeks ago, i blame the wine and being a faggot.

In my defence this was at the point i stopped listening to his shitty little podcast, and i still thought he had a ounce of integrity in him.

How wrong i was, i might as well share it myself before the rat bastard does it himself.

I hope Lucy can forgive me for this faggotry.

IMG_20220609_154217.jpg

IMG_20220609_155143.jpg

IMG_20220609_171104.jpg

IMG_20220609_162658.jpg

IMG_20220609_162719.jpg

Nice essay, stupid.

Last edited:

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
And another copypasta was just created

You think this thread is just me talking to myself back and forth? the audience hasn't turned?
hoo hoo mewler, i create all the best content here.

Thanks for feeding the virus stupid. I can tell this doesn't get under your skin, like at all.
danpoasting
That's one of Pat's claims too, right? That the whole forum is basically the same guy talking to himself?