Did anyone actually listen to NPS last night?

G

Spaceedge is a saint on erf, but tbh i tapped out at the hildy stuff. He's a middle aged zilch with like 3 podcast viewers just going for his 15 minutes of fame,
like that buttpirate triemvisual or whatever. Maybe I don't see the long game here.

And boomia, you've lost your drunk ginny uncle at family gatherings charm. I can only take so many "here's da thing" "let's get serious" rambles with a semi-punchline at the end where you laugh and dan just steams ahead. dan's show.

I'll save you the response,
[SIZE=26px]Yeah and you're a peanut gallery faggot who contributes nothing to this community. Go fuck yourself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15px]bonus:
as pat's milk runs dry sometimes, danposting has brought vigor and balls to this forum once again.
Attempting to play both sides, I saw the rubber dog shit salesman ala jack lemon in glengarry low in confidence, and rest assured some words of encouragement were needed.

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 8.28.02 AM.png
[/SIZE]

Guess what pal, this is what I think after last night's coup de grace.

[MEDIA=youtube]pFvIdTbaMhA[/MEDIA]
[SIZE=26px][/SIZE]

bling bling bang bang, the forum has risen again motherfuckeeeeeerr (cq voice)

G

Oh, baby child.
Better than a psychopath attempting a morning zoo teaser....aaaaaaand after the break, someone died... tune in at 8PM!
See, you even admit it. How many alts is that now? 3? 4? 5?

You are tiresome. I found out the biggest news on here in the last 6 months a few minutes before I was going on air. I made a poor decision with a tease type post but WTF am I supposed to do? Just post the Facebook pic with no context? This may be hard for you to believe but there is a little bit of preparation that goes into recording yourself. But faggots like you are perfect and have it all figured out.

Go make another alt account and call me a faggot again. Meanwhile I've been the only one providing even the mildest entertainment here for a month.

G

See, you even admit it. How many alts is that now? 3? 4? 5?

You are tiresome. I found out the biggest news on here in the last 6 months a few minutes before I was going on air. I made a poor decision with a tease type post but WTF am I supposed to do? Just post the Facebook pic with no context? This may be hard for you to believe but there is a little bit of preparation that goes into recording yourself. But faggots like you are perfect and have it all figured out.

Go make another alt account and call me a faggot again. Meanwhile I've been the only one providing even the mildest entertainment here for a month.

And another copypasta was just created

You think this thread is just me talking to myself back and forth? the audience hasn't turned?
hoo hoo mewler, i create all the best content here.

Thanks for feeding the virus stupid. I can tell this doesn't get under your skin, like at all.
danpoasting