Can I (39, M) date a 23 year old (23, F)? (Gassers, TW: dating and sex talk)

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
A while back I was talking to this 23 year old. I asked her out for sushi and was GHOSTED.

Today I got a message from her with her phone number.

In the interim time period I had felt like a real creep, age gap was way too much, and I was kinda glad she didn’t reply. But now that she did I’ve been at half mast all morning.

Can I take this woman out, or am I being a ghoulish abomination preying upon youth, like that vampire Anthony Cumia?

Also there’s no way I’m wearing a condom or pulling out if it all goes well - safe isn’t my speed - so if I knock her up how humiliated will I be by the age gap? She looks like an e-girl with dyed hair and tattoos.
You can and should. But why'd she disappear? If I talked about it here, I'd be paranoid I got doxxed and it was a bit

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Can we get pics of tattoo girl?
IMG_0104.png

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
I have secured a date. However I’m already predicting massive regret due to a few cues:

1) all texts are in lowercase with no punctuation or commas or periods, and heavy use of emoticons like :)

2) I found pronouns on a diff social media bio which means I will have to suppress 40% of my vocabulary at all times.
What's the date, brother? Dinner and dump and run?

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I have secured a date. However I’m already predicting massive regret due to a few cues:

1) all texts are in lowercase with no punctuation or commas or periods, and heavy use of emoticons like :)

2) I found pronouns on a diff social media bio which means I will have to suppress 40% of my vocabulary at all times.
If you don't get a blowjob you have failed

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
What's the date, brother? Dinner and dump and run?
I’m not sure yet because if I eat anything at dinner I will definitely wind up in some kind of G.I. distress situation and unlike Pat I can’t bang in a car after shitting my pants.

I’m trying to think of a non-typical @NoBacon -style Zoomer date. This woman used to skateboard; I’m thinking we do some kind of afternoon drinks and outdoor activity, see where it takes us.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I’m not sure yet because if I eat anything at dinner I will definitely wind up in some kind of G.I. distress situation and unlike Pat I can’t bang in a car after shitting my pants.

I’m trying to think of a non-typical @NoBacon -style Zoomer date. This woman used to skateboard; I’m thinking we do some kind of afternoon drinks and outdoor activity, see where it takes us.
bitches love axe throwing

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.

Here's an idea. Take her to Lowes and browse their sink selection. She'll be dropping her panties in no time, brother.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
bitches love axe throwing
Not a bad idea. There are tons of parks and paved trails and paths by us and the weather in Milwaukee is gonna be great.

I honestly think maybe a light dinner, 1 sushi roll max, a drink or two, go for a walk.

If I close the deal it needs to be at her place though. My house is not “presentable” at the moment, looks like a college frat kid is living here.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Not a bad idea. There are tons of parks and paved trails and paths by us and the weather in Milwaukee is gonna be great.

I honestly think maybe a light dinner, 1 sushi roll max, a drink or two, go for a walk.

If I close the deal it needs to be at her place though. My house is not “presentable” at the moment, looks like a college frat kid is living here.
Just do it in the car