Can I (39, M) date a 23 year old (23, F)? (Gassers, TW: dating and sex talk)

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Not a bad idea. There are tons of parks and paved trails and paths by us and the weather in Milwaukee is gonna be great.

I honestly think maybe a light dinner, 1 sushi roll max, a drink or two, go for a walk.

If I close the deal it needs to be at her place though. My house is not “presentable” at the moment, looks like a college frat kid is living here.
It also needs to be at her place because with clown hair and tattoos, there's a good chance she's mentally unstable. You don't want her to know where you live in case she boils any bunnies.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Don't talk to me like I'm a beta, broski. I'm a pussy slayer. These bitches can't resist my alphaness.

43946898d4fcc85dfc6e1fc70e3bfa77.jpg
Nice hairline, stupid.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Btw we are the same age (1984 birth year?) And I still cant imagine being seen as "that old guy". I feel like and see myself as a "young man" or more accurately, at the twilight of my youth. Not being bald and in good shape also helps. You should see yourself as the "pinnacle" catch. Right amount of experience + while still young-ish and virile.
If any of you 40-something boomers ever feel old, keep in mind that the upper cut off age for the draft is 45. If you're deemed to be young enough to fight in a fucking war, you're young enough to bang any girl who's of age you want.

I have secured a date. However I’m already predicting massive regret due to a few cues:

1) all texts are in lowercase with no punctuation or commas or periods, and heavy use of emoticons like :)
Most women of any age text like this, this shouldn't be a dealbreaker.

2) I found pronouns on a diff social media bio which means I will have to suppress 40% of my vocabulary at all times.
This might be. Then again, if she's willing to go out with an older guy then she must be aware that there's a strong possibility you don't share zoomer sensibilities. Don't be a Joe and rant about political correctness. Don't bring up politics or be a dick about hers, but but don't pussy out and try to placate her too much. Just present yourself as matured man with a confident and well-founded worldview and you've done the best you can do at this point.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Im hoping he doesn’t find this thread. I’m not as strong as you. He may come in here and vocaroo rude rap lyrics at me, I won’t be able to take it.

You know that fuckin’ guy had the balls to call my squeeze fat?

The lack of self awareness from this fat rude bully.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Is this happening in the BAC? I’m kind of glad to be exiled so I don’t have to read his hate speech every day.

I’m thinking of leaving it. I’m tired of being targeted for being anti pedophile. What kind of person hates another bevause they don’t support pedophiles? I don’t know, I just don’t know.