Can I (39, M) date a 23 year old (23, F)? (Gassers, TW: dating and sex talk)

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
A while back I was talking to this 23 year old. I asked her out for sushi and was GHOSTED.

Today I got a message from her with her phone number.

In the interim time period I had felt like a real creep, age gap was way too much, and I was kinda glad she didn’t reply. But now that she did I’ve been at half mast all morning.

Can I take this woman out, or am I being a ghoulish abomination preying upon youth, like that vampire Anthony Cumia?

Also there’s no way I’m wearing a condom or pulling out if it all goes well - safe isn’t my speed - so if I knock her up how humiliated will I be by the age gap? She looks like an e-girl with dyed hair and tattoos.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
If you feel like you’re creep now, it won’t change if you get with this chick. That feeling will kill the mood down the road.
Best to get with a woman who’s age you feel comfortable being around.
The problem with that, sweetie, is that they all look busted at 40 and don’t make my pants tight.

But yes I think you’re correct. I like this chick but I’m not naïve enough to think this age gap is workable and I’m pretty sure I would be extremely embarrassed introducing her to anyone. She’s closer in age to my son than me.

if you're gonna go with that age gap then you need a hot gal you thinks she's more intlligent than her friends (tiktok is stupid, etc), but if she ever tries to defend how insightful you are to her friends then don't engage; just say something like 'no, what's important is I make her come like an epileptic rattlesnake'... it'll only last til her next scheduled crisis (5-8years), but why not?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I'm going to sound like a bit of a hypocrite here, Lad - Gosia and I have a nearly twenty year age gap - but it comes down to what you want, simple as that.

Do you want an actual relationship or just to get your dick wet?

If it's the former, you both have to be open minded enough to value your differences just as much as your commonalities, and learn from each other. If you can't, it's DOA. Mal and I would have never made it work this long without that understanding.

If it's just to get laid, well... Accept how you are going to look to others, be a man and stay honest with her, and have your fun. But trust me, I know I still get side-eyes when I'm out with my woman, regardless of it being genuine love. They can blow it out their ass.

Lucky Buddha Beer

"why do you RAPE?"
The problem with that, sweetie, is that they all look busted at 40 and don’t make my pants tight.

But yes I think you’re correct. I like this chick but I’m not naïve enough to think this age gap is workable and I’m pretty sure I would be extremely embarrassed introducing her to anyone. She’s closer in age to my son than me.
They can be 30-35 and look good. Doesn't have to be low 20s...

Chasing young girls ultimately is not fulfilling. Unless you are low functioning mentally, but even those people get burnt out.

Also, what kind of a almost 40 years old do you look like? Cause you could look 28 ok, or you look 50 and this girl knows it and is just getting a free meal out of your dumbass.