• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bobby Kelly sucks and is ruining The Bonfire.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I've said it before but I think Joe would've made staff quit. He would've had a shrill freak out on Jacob or one of the Lous and it seems impossible to take shit off of Joe Derosa. He's too much of a cunt.
I hate how Derosa has now become respected by audiences. Ten years ago, all he was good for was being a punching bag but now he has ingratiated himself with this new crop of comedians and constantly guests on their shit. The whole "What would my black friends think?" really says everything you need to know about him. He tried to jump on that whole wave but it got him no success so he then did a 180 so he could join in on the non-PC comedy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
I just don't understand how the fuck he is "famous"?
like there is nothing appealing about him.
What connections does this bloviating corpse have? Who thought it was a good idea to put him and sherrod small in a food network pilot?!?!?!?
He's every fat union worker blowhard at every dive bar in New England. just bloviating about nothing, the louder he talks the funnier it is!
What even is their audience? I get the JRE crowd, jiu-jitsu/conspiracy/stoner shit.
I even get the appeal of Soder, he at least has some tangible talent and can be somewhat amusing in doses.
Who gives a fuck about "big jay", let alone bob Kelly?
Fatrick is a boring failure of a man, and even he is far more entertaining because he's stubbornly autistic and holds actual opinions (shitty ones albeit)
If Bob Kelly never got on tough crowd he would be slicing ham at a deli. His "Career" would've fizzled after tourgasm. Thanks for that Colin.
just look at this fucking asshole.
...mic'd up because everyone is dying to hear what funny quip or anecdote he says, then says again, then a third time until somebody pity laughs.
He's never been punched in the face and nobody needs to be punched in the face more than him.

View attachment 218096
Nice shirt, stupid.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Listening to them talking about Corey Feldman's guitar solo. Jay explains that people on social media are playing it up like "woah, that's so awesome but there is no way he's able to do that, it must be playback" and how everyone is in on the joke to talk about the guitar solo like it was amazing while it's actually shit. Like 5 minutes into the discussion Bobby sincerely says "I'm not sure these people are being serious, I think they might be fucking with him."

In one ear and out the other with this one.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Listening to them talking about Corey Feldman's guitar solo. Jay explains that people on social media are playing it up like "woah, that's so awesome but there is no way he's able to do that, it must be playback" and how everyone is in on the joke to talk about the guitar solo like it was amazing while it's actually shit. Like 5 minutes into the discussion Bobby sincerely says "I'm not sure these people are being serious, I think they might be fucking with him."

Does Jay ever call Bobby out for being a fucking moron or does he walk on gregshells around him?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Does Jay ever call Bobby out for being a fucking moron or does he walk on gregshells around him?
Never. I think he has hero worship of him or some shit. It's not even Greggshells, I don't think Jay sees any real problem with any of it. Closest thing I can think of is when Bobby told an obviously made up story without any jokes about how he and Sherrod Small used to go looking for chicks to fuck together or some shit. Jay said something like "That's odd, me and Sherrod both started comedy at the same time" which would put the story happening after Bobby was with his wife. But they both quickly moved on after Jay said that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

Oh so Danny stole that joke from Twitter? Shocking.