• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bobby Kelly sucks and is ruining The Bonfire.

Pussymagnetpat

Malding 50 yo jew midget
Of course Bobby starts chanting. It's one of his three go-to's.

I just don't understand how the fuck he is "famous"?
like there is nothing appealing about him.
What connections does this bloviating corpse have? Who thought it was a good idea to put him and sherrod small in a food network pilot?!?!?!?
He's every fat union worker blowhard at every dive bar in New England. just bloviating about nothing, the louder he talks the funnier it is!
What even is their audience? I get the JRE crowd, jiu-jitsu/conspiracy/stoner shit.
I even get the appeal of Soder, he at least has some tangible talent and can be somewhat amusing in doses.
Who gives a fuck about "big jay", let alone bob Kelly?
Fatrick is a boring failure of a man, and even he is far more entertaining because he's stubbornly autistic and holds actual opinions (shitty ones albeit)
If Bob Kelly never got on tough crowd he would be slicing ham at a deli. His "Career" would've fizzled after tourgasm. Thanks for that Colin.
just look at this fucking asshole.
...mic'd up because everyone is dying to hear what funny quip or anecdote he says, then says again, then a third time until somebody pity laughs.
He's never been punched in the face and nobody needs to be punched in the face more than him.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 6.04.24 AM.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I laughed. Who is the Troy Quan looking guy in the Michigan jersey?
Josh Adam Myers. One of Jay's incredibly unfunny comedian friends that he keeps forcing on the show.
Bobby is famous because everyone in his circle of friends got really succesful and dragged him along with them. Had he never been on OnA, no one would know who he is. Jay is the funniest guy around on podcasts and radio when he's actually trying to be funny.

FingerofGod

like there is nothing appealing about him.
What connections does this bloviating corpse have? Who thought it was a good idea to put him and sherrod small in a food network pilot?!?!?!?
He's every fat union worker blowhard at every dive bar in New England. just bloviating about nothing, the louder he talks the funnier it is!
What even is their audience? I get the JRE crowd, jiu-jitsu/conspiracy/stoner shit.
I even get the appeal of Soder, he at least has some tangible talent and can be somewhat amusing in doses.
Fatrick is a boring failure of a man, and even he is far more entertaining because he's stubbornly autistic and holds actual opinions (shitty ones albeit)
If Bob Kelly never got on tough crowd he would be slicing ham at a deli. His "Career" would've fizzled after tourgasm. Thanks for that Colin.
just look at this fucking asshole.
...mic'd up because everyone is dying to hear what funny quip or anecdote he says, then says again, then a third time until somebody pity laughs.
He's never been punched in the face and nobody needs to be punched in the face more than him.

View attachment 218096
I actually think Bobby was funny for a while but something changed a few years ago when every younger comic he “mentored” (exploited) became more successful than him. He’s since turned into a bitter, unfunny, out of touch boomer. And he seems more annoying and full of himself after the weight loss surgery.

FingerofGod

Josh Adam Myers. One of Jay's incredibly unfunny comedian friends that he keeps forcing on the show.

Bobby is famous because everyone in his circle of friends got really succesful and dragged him along with them. Had he never been on OnA, no one would know who he is. Jay is the funniest guy around on podcasts and radio when he's actually trying to be funny.
The Comedy Jam is so embarrassing. By far the worst part of Skankfest. I hate Josh Adam Myers so much.
I think Jay should take some of the blame for the Bonfire sucking. He’s lost his way. I never was a regular listener but the new clips I’ve heard were bad. I still listen to LOS regularly and he’s really ruining it. He isn’t that funny anymore and his interrupting is somehow worse than ever. It drives me up a fucking wall.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Pretty sure Bobby's getting pushed out of The Bonfire lol. He's "on vacation with the family" for a full week before the show goes on break for a full week the next week. Mike Finoia, Jay's other choice of cohost is filling in all week. This is exactly what happened when Dan left. He'd be gone for full weeks while Jay auditioned new hosts. He'd ultimately be a bad choice for cohost too as he has actually flipped out on Jacob on the show because he perceived Jacob to be disrespecting him and he got legit pissed at Bobby one time for calling him Mike Fiona by mistake and had a little mini meltdown about it. Time Butterly is also on yesterday's show for the full show, so I think he's getting a tryout too. His first appearance on the show when Bobby took over for Dan all the comments were like "Jay made the wrong pick, Tim Butterly should be cohost." If they do get Butterly it might actually make the show good again.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Pretty sure Bobby's getting pushed out of The Bonfire lol. He's "on vacation with the family" for a full week before the show goes on break for a full week the next week. Mike Finoia, Jay's other choice of cohost is filling in all week. This is exactly what happened when Dan left. He'd be gone for full weeks while Jay auditioned new hosts. He'd ultimately be a bad choice for cohost too as he has actually flipped out on Jacob on the show because he perceived Jacob to be disrespecting him and he got legit pissed at Bobby one time for calling him Mike Fiona by mistake and had a little mini meltdown about it. Time Butterly is also on yesterday's show for the full show, so I think he's getting a tryout too. His first appearance on the show when Bobby took over for Dan all the comments were like "Jay made the wrong pick, Tim Butterly should be cohost." If they do get Butterly it might actually make the show good again.
I think they should have picked Derosa to begin with. I like Bobby but it was a weird choice.

FingerofGod

If Finoia became the permanent cohost I think somehow the entire studio and everyone in it would instantly vanish into thin air, never to be seen again. Butterly has kids and would have to move to New York so I don’t think he would ever do it unless the money is retarded but knowing Sirius I doubt that. I also feel like he would get tired of Manchild Jay pretty quickly. They should just end the show, it’s been on for long enough and Jay should try to focus on being funny on podcasts again so he can save GaS Digital which is clearly imploding right now.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I think they should have picked Derosa to begin with. I like Bobby but it was a weird choice.
I think the only reason Derosa didn't get it is because fawkin management knows that he's unanimously hated by the fans. During covid, Derosa was on the show all the time and a ton of people straight up stopped listening and never listened again. His first episode on the show with Bobby as cohost, Derosa actually came in pissed off and told Bobby multiple times that he's done the show a lot more than Bobby has and should've got the job.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
If Finoia became the permanent cohost I think somehow the entire studio and everyone in it would instantly vanish into thin air, never to be seen again. Butterly has kids and would have to move to New York so I don’t think he would ever do it unless the money is retarded but knowing Sirius I doubt that. I also feel like he would get tired of Manchild Jay pretty quickly. They should just end the show, it’s been on for long enough and Jay should try to focus on being funny on podcasts again so he can save GaS Digital which is clearly imploding right now.
I think he is trying to save GaS with that storytelling gameshow (which is retarded because they only have so many stories). He quit SDR Show (which is borderline unwatchable anyways and is the other owner of GaS's vanity project) and is doing this gameshow with Luis while they continuously drop hints that Dave is going to leave LOS soon. Which, let's be real, no he isn't and no one would care if he did.

Another fun little note, the last episode of that story show was completely ruined by Janeane Garofalo being an annoying woke cunt who refuses to roll with a joke without making sure her cunty feminist stance is understood.

FingerofGod

I think he is trying to save GaS with that storytelling gameshow (which is retarded because they only have so many stories). He quit SDR Show (which is borderline unwatchable anyways and is the other owner of GaS's vanity project) and is doing this gameshow with Luis while they continuously drop hints that Dave is going to leave LOS soon. Which, let's be real, no he isn't and no one would care if he did.

Another fun little note, the last episode of that story show was completely ruined by Janeane Garofalo being an annoying woke cunt who refuses to roll with a joke without making sure her cunty feminist stance is understood.
I won’t be listening to that Garofalo episode but I think it’s really annoying how the guys who created “the most offensive podcast on Earth” completely slobber over anyone slightly more famous than them. It’s pathetic. At this point they’re begging to be popular and it’s never going to happen for many reasons. I still like Luis for the most part though and it’s sad to see him struggle with making a good show when he used to be pretty funny.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I think the only reason Derosa didn't get it is because fawkin management knows that he's unanimously hated by the fans. During covid, Derosa was on the show all the time and a ton of people straight up stopped listening and never listened again. His first episode on the show with Bobby as cohost, Derosa actually came in pissed off and told Bobby multiple times that he's done the show a lot more than Bobby has and should've got the job.
He kept showing up on LOS unannounced too. I still think he would have been a better fit than Bobby.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I won’t be listening to that Garofalo episode but I think it’s really annoying how the guys who created “the most offensive podcast on Earth” completely slobber over anyone slightly more famous than them. It’s pathetic. At this point they’re begging to be popular and it’s never going to happen for many reasons. I still like Luis for the most part though and it’s sad to see him struggle with making a good show when he used to be pretty funny.
That whole Story Wars thing is a desperate and transparent attempt to do a Kill Tony Lite.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
He kept showing up on LOS unannounced too. I still think he would have been a better fit than Bobby.
Jay actually talked about it on the Bonfire or LOS once when Derosa said something shitty to him. He straight up told him that he only kept bringing him on the shows during covid because he was talking about quitting comedy and killing himself. Point blank told him to his face that he was giving Joe pity spots to stop his whining.

Actually, now that I think about it, it might have been Luis relaying what Jay told him in front of both of them.