• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bobby Kelly sucks and is ruining The Bonfire.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

Here's a full episode of what seems like Jay actively trying to sabotage the show. He wants to start a Bonfire Wack Pack and the whole show is them taking calls from the most boring, unfunny retards in the world suggesting names for The Bonfire wack pack. It's so bad. Everyone else on the show is opposed to it and Jay keeps insisting that it's a good idea.

If this is performance art, like The Day The Laughter Died, it's genius.

If this is forced performance art, like The Day The Laughter Died Part 2, just end your career already, Jay.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Jay continues to show off his incredibly poor taste. As we know Korn is one of his favourite bands, he hasn't been able to shut up about them for years. Even went on tour with them. During the LoS election, Luis got a cameo from the drummer of Korn to endorse him and shit on Jay. Jay was visibly confused because according to him "that's not the drummer from Korn". Turns out Luis got a cameo from the original drummer. Since Jay didn't recognize him or his name, I assumed that maybe he was with the band early on before they made any albums.
Well, I just looked it up and he was with the band for the first thirteen years during which they put out their first seven albums. I'm not a Korn fan but after looking online, these seem to be all their best albums.

What led me to write this was that Jay just went to a Slipknot concert but wasn't impressed because they played through their entire first "boring" album that Jay doesn't really know the songs too.

Not really sure why I typed all this up, just thought it was interesting as someone who doesn't know anything about Korn while Jay is a superfan.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Jay continues to show off his incredibly poor taste. As we know Korn is one of his favourite bands, he hasn't been able to shut up about them for years. Even went on tour with them. During the LoS election, Luis got a cameo from the drummer of Korn to endorse him and shit on Jay. Jay was visibly confused because according to him "that's not the drummer from Korn". Turns out Luis got a cameo from the original drummer. Since Jay didn't recognize him or his name, I assumed that maybe he was with the band early on before they made any albums.
Well, I just looked it up and he was with the band for the first thirteen years during which they put out their first seven albums. I'm not a Korn fan but after looking online, these seem to be all their best albums.

What led me to write this was that Jay just went to a Korn concert but wasn't impressed because they played through their entire first "boring" album that Jay doesn't really know the songs too. Again, after looking online this seems to be the album with the most critical acclaim.

Not really sure why I typed all this up, just thought it was interesting as someone who doesn't know anything about Korn while Jay is a superfan.
Lol that drummer was on all of their classic shit and he also did a bunch of underwear ads while he was still with the band. He's way more recognizable than the current guy. He was the drummer when I went and saw them when I was a kid.

The Slipknot concert thing is funny too. The first album is the one most people would want to see performed live and Jay says it's boring like that's the general opinion and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. That's the most annoying thing about him. His ability to be so confident in his shitty takes that he makes himself believe that everyone thinks that way, despite everyone telling him the opposite.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Lol that drummer was on all of their classic shit and he also did a bunch of underwear ads while he was still with the band. He's way more recognizable than the current guy. He was the drummer when I went and saw them when I was a kid.

The Slipknot concert thing is funny too. The first album is the one most people would want to see performed live and Jay says it's boring like that's the general opinion and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. That's the most annoying thing about him. His ability to be so confident in his shitty takes that he makes himself believe that everyone thinks that way, despite everyone telling him the opposite.

You can't take a man who probably wears fingerless gloves while he showers seriously.

Your hand can't be that cold!

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Why is this so common now?
People are super fans of a series, BUT they have only watched one episode/never played the game/ listened to one song. You can just say you like something, you don't have to make it your fucking personality.

What led me to write this was that Jay just went to a Slipknot concert but wasn't impressed because they played through their entire first "boring" album that Jay doesn't really know the songs too.

Big Jay is the biggest poser.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Why is this so common now?
People are super fans of a series, BUT they have only watched one episode/never played the game/ listened to one song. You can just say you like something, you don't have to make it your fucking personality.
Only thing I've ever called myself a superfan of is Big Brother because I've watched every season and every BBCAN season and have been glued to the livefeeds since season 15, 2013. I stopped calling myself that after I came into contact with people who could name any comp win in any season, like who won the veto in week 7 of season 8. And could even name what the comps were. No way I'm close to that. That's autist level knowledge.

I'm a old family values tour korn fan but I will give Jay some credit, because if the drummer didn't look like he did in the 90's I would assume it was a cameo video from fatter guy from creed and be just as confused.

bgbfddbdb.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I'm a old family values tour korn fan but I will give Jay some credit, because if the drummer didn't look like he did in the 90's I would assume it was a cameo video from fatter guy from creed and be just as confused.

View attachment 217459
Jay's not even aware that they had another drummer. Jay thinks the guy who took over for this guy is the only drummer they've had because he was already playing for them when Jay started touring with them.

Jay just knew nothing about them before he met them. Someone asked him to name the most popular Korn song one time and he said "It's On" which is a song off an album with the original drummer and is not a song that anyone knows. The answer to that question would obviously be "Blind" and I know that, but fucking "Korn is my life" Oakerson doesn't.

Jay's not even aware that they had another drummer. Jay thinks the guy who took over for this guy is the only drummer they've had because he was already playing for them when Jay started touring with them.

Jay just knew nothing about them before he met them. Someone asked him to name the most popular Korn song one time and he said "It's On" which is a song off an album with the original drummer and is not a song that anyone knows. The answer to that question would obviously be "Blind" and I know that, but fucking "Korn is my life" Oakerson doesn't.
My answer would be got the life. Whats some of the other korn songs we got?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
You know what else Jay needs to stop doing? "That reminds me of that one thing in American Dad that one time" then he says the joke word for word to no laughs except Christine, then he says "Christine, if you could find that clip" and then five minutes later, when they've moved onto something else Christine finds the clip, plays it, and again nobody finds it funny but Jay and Christine.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm

Here's a full episode of what seems like Jay actively trying to sabotage the show. He wants to start a Bonfire Wack Pack and the whole show is them taking calls from the most boring, unfunny retards in the world suggesting names for The Bonfire wack pack. It's so bad. Everyone else on the show is opposed to it and Jay keeps insisting that it's a good idea.

That sounds like when Jay would try to force 45 min segments of America's Got Talent clips. Everyone hated every second of it, but only Jacob stood up to him. Jay acted like such a passive aggressive faggot over it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
That sounds like when Jay would try to force 45 min segments of America's Got Talent clips. Everyone hated every second of it, but only Jacob stood up to him. Jay acted like such a passive aggressive faggot over it.
Jacob and Jay actually half assed seem like they can barely stand eachother sometimes now. They get real catty and passive aggressive with eachother the odd time and it always stems from Jay or Bobby being a dick to Jacob, Jacob standing up for himself and Jay taking offense to it somehow.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.

Frankly you kinda undersold it, didn't mention the half-hour of "riffing" on Jacob getting sucked off by one of those blowjob machines. It's all chaff and no wheat. When Oinkerson started blabbing about how he works his dog into song parodies I had to watch a beheading video to cleanse my palate.