• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bobby Kelly sucks and is ruining The Bonfire.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
The Bonfire is off all week because that's apparently how long it takes to recuperate from Skankfest and then when they come back, Bobby is gone an additional two weeks filming his "Comedy Camp" show that nothing will come of. On one of the last shows he made some passive aggressive comment about "the Big Jay and Mike Finoia Show" and Jay was just like "Yeah, he'll be in a couple days at least."
Bring back Finer Things with Mike Finoia or I’m smashing my SiriusXM radio. I’ll take a baseball to the radio in my car. I don’t give a fuck.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I realized just now that I have gone from daily listener to not having heard it in a month. IIRC, they took a week off around Labor Day, so I stopped. And didn’t notice that I never came back.

For anyone who’s listened recently - am I truly missing absolutely nothing?
You are missing NOTHING.