• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Forum Clout
If he tells them he’s in alcohol WD they’ll probably give him a benzo. Not before the surgery though
They know he's a boozer, and they know if he was on anything else, too. As soon as he's on the mend, they'll push The Program and rehab on him hard. He'll get lecture after lecture after lecture about quitting booze and the dangers of mixing it with benzos. And I would wager that he'll crack his first beer within ten minutes after he arrives home, wherever that might be.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
They know he's a boozer, and they know if he was on anything else, too. As soon as he's on the mend, they'll push The Program and rehab on him hard. He'll get lecture after lecture after lecture about quitting booze and the dangers of mixing it with benzos. And I would wager that he'll crack his first beer within ten minutes after he arrives home, wherever that might be.
As that was the first thing he did when he left rehab the first time, this checks out.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Doctor is going to tell him " No booze, No call of Duty, No Karaoke." because its too hard on his wonky heart. He will kill himself if he cant do those things. Its all he lives for. So he will think " Im going out on my terms" while going hard on his vices. His Call of Duty live streams just got more interesting. Wondering if he will croak yelling " MOTHERS CUNT!" on a live stream might be a good time.

Living like a nigger consoomer under the guise of "I'm my own boss" is exactly the 'mo's MO.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
And I would wager that he'll crack his first beer within ten minutes after he arrives home, wherever that might be.
I picked my grandfather up from getting a stent put in, and when we got to his place I told him "take this tablet, you need to take one every day". He said "oh okay" so he grabbed a beer to wash it down and lit up a cigarette. He was like 86 at the time and lived to 93.

Nana's a weak little faggot though.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ant, if he is even stable and not losing his mind, is scream muttering “fucking MOTHERS CUNT DICK FUCK.” at……

JIM NORTON.

The absolute coward. Didn’t even visit Ant. No public well wishes. Probably a private “Ahh that sucks man get well soon we’ll see each other again, but you know man, Sirius is grinding me about us hanging out and Novembers soon”. Didn’t even offer to take up a guest on Ant shows, speaking as he hasn’t been on in forever. And now he doesn’t even visit him in the Hospital. What in the FUCK could JIM NORTON being doing after work that is more important than visiting his supposed FRIEND in the hospital. Wouldn’t join him after he was fired. Wouldn’t join him after him and Opie split. Wouldn’t even visit him in the hospital. Because fucking babyboy is too busy playing with his butthole and eating almonds, staring mindlessly at his Ozzy pictures.

We don’t want to believe we’ve been so wrong about a person.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM JIM NORTON

"I don't like to see a friend going through it," said Norton, who will perform at the Magoobies on Oct 31st. "But I hope that this is all there is. I hope there are just a few instances where his arteries were blocked, and that there is nothing else. That's all you can hope for."

Norton, who worked with Anthony Cumia on the former SiriusXM talk show Opie and Anthony, says he didn't talk about the heart attack because they just were rumors up until last week. Because it’s a tough one, he says, he didn't feel right discussing them in his capacity as a radio show host (The Jim and Sam Show on Sirius 206 and XM 103) and comedian. Rotheho69’s post, however, changed that.

"These blithering idiots sounded like they were telling the truth," Norton says. "I'd be a fool to not think there was something there. I'm glad he broke the story. There has to be some vindication for these posters, too."

Norton says a future working with the ill shockjock turned racist twitter poster isn't so certain, should Anthony survive. For Norton, it comes down to whether other health complications surface, and, if they do, how Anthony handles them.

"Its a real motherfucker man," he says. "Genuinely."

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
MY BROTHER'S HEART IN DISTRESS!!!
Imagepipe_6.jpg

G

I had an uncle who drank like Nana does. Never without a beer in his hand, always having a great time, always indulging his hedonistic impulses. Then he was felled by a heart attack, and forced to dry out in the hospital. When he came home, he was like a scarecrow. Almost unrecognizable, unsteady, with a weird horrified look on his face. By that point, he'd been soused 24/7 for a solid fifteen-plus years, and without it, he was a mere shell of himself. And people throw that expression around a lot, but it was totally apt in his case. The prospect of having to live sober was just too much for him to bear. He started drinking again shortly after, and was dead not even two years later.

Nana made major life decisions based solely on his incessant FN tweeting. He visited Greenville with his sister, had some beers in an FN-free establishment on a nice friendly FN-free street, and decided it was his Utopia, and he needed to move there as soon as possible. So he ordered Missy or whoever to "make it happen", then went back home to tweet, game and booze it up. Meanwhile, it did happen, and Nana became the proud owner of a leaky pre-fab shitbox in Nowheresville, SC. He'd probably forgotten all about it a few hours after he thought it up, but now he was screwed. So he then did what he does best, he blotted out reality with beer, tweets, and games, and made up a bunch of increasingly ridiculous excuses to avoid going there or dealing with it.
Is there some way to have this typed on to a Hallmark card and sent to Nana's room on the ward?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
How on earth is Attention Whore Joe NOT posting hourly updates about this? I would think by now hed'd have found away to incorporate '...... while my brother recovers from heart bypass surgery' into his Reverb sales.
You would think he would be on facebook blaming democrats for it. I bet Ant asked him not to. I bet when Gavin went in he did the same and Gavin told him the pests knew where he was before anyone else did.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
You would think he would be on facebook blaming democrats for it. I bet Ant asked him not to. I bet when Gavin went in he did the same and Gavin told him the pests knew where he was before anyone else did.
100%, he went "uh they're fucking talking already you lily livered cunt" and Joe still doesn't get it

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
100%, he went "uh they're fucking talking already you lily livered cunt" and Joe still doesn't get it
I bet joe was secretly hoping this was going to be that big payday he has been wishing for so he can move out of NY and clear up his outstanding bills. He went to the hospital to try and beat Missy so he can try to stake his claim on the Cumia fortune. I bet there will be drama between Joe, Dawn, Missy ( even though she isnt entitled to jack shit) on who gets what when Ants ticker gives up the ghost.