• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Fawwk but can you imagine if Opie was in the hospital the absolute hilarity Anthony would produce? We’d get a couple desk slaps, a couple personal vindictive shots at him, and then a cheap reference to a movie from the 70’s with one scene in a Hospital. HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT! LYNSI HAS TO MOVE OPIES HOSPITAL BED AFTER THE PHILLY CREW STOPPED GUARDING HIM HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT! I’LL HAVE TO GIVE HER A CRACK LIKE THE COP FROM THE GODFATHER!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Fawwk but can you imagine if Opie was in the hospital the absolute hilarity Anthony would produce? We’d get a couple desk slaps, a couple personal vindictive shots at him, and then a cheap reference to a movie from the 70’s with one scene in a Hospital. HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT! LYNSI HAS TO MOVE OPIES HOSPITAL BED AFTER THE PHILLY CREW STOPPED GUARDING HIM HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT! I’LL HAVE TO GIVE HER A CRACK LIKE THE COP FROM THE GODFATHER!
Then he would blame his fans for it and claim he said nothing.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
61925A44-4E4E-4EB9-8161-8454DF9D9E44.jpeg

Its been a bad week for pedophile faggots with tarnished careers.

Forum Clout
I think if he actually stopped drinking after this, he will wither away right before our eyes. I bet he would age 10 years in 2 years. Being miserable and depressed without his favorite pastime/vice. In reality he will just say " Fuck it" and drink harder. He has nothing to lose. Sold his McMansion, the house he had built is doomed to either be condemned for mold or cost a ton of money to correct, renting a NY hotel. Who would have thought that he should have just kept the mansion as being the better financial move? I bet that SC place was the catalyst to this bypass. All his plans to get out of NY have gone up in smoke.

I bet Missy is working overtime to get on the will now.
I had an uncle who drank like Nana does. Never without a beer in his hand, always having a great time, always indulging his hedonistic impulses. Then he was felled by a heart attack, and forced to dry out in the hospital. When he came home, he was like a scarecrow. Almost unrecognizable, unsteady, with a weird horrified look on his face. By that point, he'd been soused 24/7 for a solid fifteen-plus years, and without it, he was a mere shell of himself. And people throw that expression around a lot, but it was totally apt in his case. The prospect of having to live sober was just too much for him to bear. He started drinking again shortly after, and was dead not even two years later.

Nana made major life decisions based solely on his incessant FN tweeting. He visited Greenville with his sister, had some beers in an FN-free establishment on a nice friendly FN-free street, and decided it was his Utopia, and he needed to move there as soon as possible. So he ordered Missy or whoever to "make it happen", then went back home to tweet, game and booze it up. Meanwhile, it did happen, and Nana became the proud owner of a leaky pre-fab shitbox in Nowheresville, SC. He'd probably forgotten all about it a few hours after he thought it up, but now he was screwed. So he then did what he does best, he blotted out reality with beer, tweets, and games, and made up a bunch of increasingly ridiculous excuses to avoid going there or dealing with it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I bet Joe is mad that nana doesnt really have any of his "rich toys" anymore. Maybe the guns but the mansion and fast car are gone. The SC place is a death trap / money pit. There isnt much to inherit. Plus it would get split two ways. I bet Joe buys a new motorcycle or truck right away with that money.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Opie has to be a lurker on here

That is 100% onaforums.net stuff
All of them lurk here. The entire O&A staff were addicted to social media, forums, Paltalk, Instant Feedback. They are in their 70s and using stuff like TikTok and Instagram like they are in middle school. They don't say anything here because it could go spectacularly wrong like when Daniel Ross showed up to the forums and was endlessly mocked instead of being welcomed with open arms.
The prospect of having to live sober was just too much for him to bear. He started drinking again shortly after, and was dead not even two years later.
We've talked about this before on the forums. But places like AA and these rehab and detox programs and centers almost never help. They have abysmal failure rates and the overwhelming majority of patients and members return to using drinks and drugs within the year and in even higher numbers in their lifetimes.

The truth is that you cannot get help to become sober from a bunch of strangers. It doesn't work. You need close friends and family that monitor you and restrict you from going back to drinking or gambling or whatever your problem is in your life. Anthony has no safety net and no friends. Anyone 'close' to him could not possible help him like Bobo or some other retard or slob. His 'pillars' in his life are other drunks and losers.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
The truth is that you cannot get help to become sober from a bunch of strangers. It doesn't work. You need close friends and family that monitor you and restrict you from going back to drinking or gambling or whatever your problem is in your life. Anthony has no safety net and no friends. Anyone 'close' to him could not possible help him like Bobo or some other retard or slob. His 'pillars' in his life are other drunks and losers.
Dont forget the biggest detail. You have to actually want to get sober. Family and friends cant guilt trip you into it. No amount sober living can change that. Ant has to convince himself and believe it, that he wants to walk away from booze. I dont think that will ever happen.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
It's not just the drinking. Don't undersell how badly stress/depression/anxiety destroy the body.
Even if he went completely dry, even if he could somehow repair the organ damage of all the boozing (you can't), he'd just be sick with something else. Your body can't heal and regulate itself when it's in a heightened state of stress, and that's been a better part of his entire life. Whether it's an ulcer or heart attack or digestive shutdown, his body will keep screaming at him "HEY, IDIOT. STOP BEING A RAGE MONKEY. ADDRESS YOUR CHILDHOOD TRAUMA. TELL SUE YOU LOVE HIM." And like he always has, he'll ignore it. He's weak and childish.

Could Ant theoretically FINALLY reach an epiphany? Maybe (probably not). But the years it would take to fundamentally restructure his brain and personality won't fit into the last few years of his life, even IF he started right away, let alone if he waits til like 75 to hit that realization.

A swift death is probably best, but I root for whatever result is the funniest.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
It's not just the drinking. Don't undersell how badly stress/depression/anxiety destroy the body.
Even if he went completely dry, even if he could somehow repair the organ damage of all the boozing (you can't), he'd just be sick with something else. Your body can't heal and regulate itself when it's in a heightened state of stress, and that's been a better part of his entire life. Whether it's an ulcer or heart attack or digestive shutdown, his body will keep screaming at him "HEY, IDIOT. STOP BEING A RAGE MONKEY. ADDRESS YOUR CHILDHOOD TRAUMA. TELL SUE YOU LOVE HIM." And like he always has, he'll ignore it. He's weak and childish.

Could Ant theoretically FINALLY reach an epiphany? Maybe (probably not). But the years it would take to fundamentally restructure his brain and personality won't fit into the last few years of his life, even IF he started right away, let alone if he waits til like 75 to hit that realization.

A swift death is probably best, but I root for whatever result is the funniest.
Doctor is going to tell him " No booze, No call of Duty, No Karaoke." because its too hard on his wonky heart. He will kill himself if he cant do those things. Its all he lives for. So he will think " Im going out on my terms" while going hard on his vices. His Call of Duty live streams just got more interesting. Wondering if he will croak yelling " MOTHERS CUNT!" on a live stream might be a good time.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He is no doubt probably suffering intense alcoholic withdrawals. If he went into surgery today that means the entirety of yesterday he didn’t drink anything, not even water. And when he wakes up it’ll be the same. He must be losing his fucking mind right now. They won’t give him bud light after he wakes up from surgery. And I can’t even imagine what the xanax withdrawal is doing to him. And this also isn’t getting into the fact that we don’t know what the fuck he’s even getting surgery for. It could be a quadruple bypass for all we know.

If he tells them he’s in alcohol WD they’ll probably give him a benzo. Not before the surgery though