• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Opie's #1 Brothaman

SHUT UP FOR 2 MINUTES
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231005_103600_Brave.jpg

Is he? Stupid.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Reunion on the cards?

One of them nearly dying is one of the few ways I could see them burying the hatchet.

As much as I enjoy bashing them, I'd honestly listen if they did something close to what they used to on the radio. There's just been fucking nothing to fill the void since they went off the air. Stern sucks dick these days and has done for at least a decade and then you're just left with podcasts, which aren't the same and most are terrible anyway.

Then again, I don't see how it would really work unless some radio station offered them a gig. I highly doubt they could come to an agreement on how to do a podcast together, since nana would likely just want to bring Opie to his shitty network and he's already turned that down once before.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The few phone calls they made were... I mean, as gay as it sounds, those two idiots really have crazy on-air chemistry.

Weird how they couldn't find a way to make some sort of show together work after that. Even if it was just a once a month thing. If I remember right , after this call Ant invited Opie to be 50/50 owner on CM and Opie refused and then nana predictably acted like a jilted woman about it and went right back to bashing him on his show.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
One of them nearly dying is one of the few ways I could see them burying the hatchet.

As much as I enjoy bashing them, I'd honestly listen if they did something close to what they used to on the radio. There's just been fucking nothing to fill the void since they went off the air. Stern sucks dick these days and has done for at least a decade and then you're just left with podcasts, which aren't the same and most are terrible anyway.

Then again, I don't see how it would really work unless some radio station offered them a gig. I highly doubt they could come to an agreement on how to do a podcast together, since nana would likely just want to bring Opie to his shitty network and he's already turned that down once before.

It'd be like the AA Show: you like the idea more than the execution.

All of them are spent. It would be fun as nostalgia/a dumpster fire for maybe 2-3 episodes then you'd realize it's been over for a long time.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Weird how they couldn't find a way to make some sort of show together work after that. Even if it was just a once a month thing. If I remember right , after this call Ant invited Opie to be 50/50 owner on CM and Opie refused and then nana predictably acted like a jilted woman about it and went right back to bashing him on his show.
Yep. I’ve gone over this before in another thread but the ball was always in Opies court, especially when you have one guy offering 50% of his company to you. There must have been some stipulations one or the other didn’t agree to. Remember how Opie always said if they were gonna podcast it would be his way: That means no network, no basement show, and Opie runs it all. If that isn’t agreed upon then no deal. Also it wouldn’t surprise me if Opie either

A.) Just wanted to keep it to phone calls because he knew what working with Anthony again meant
B.) Wanted to get a beer and once again talk out their issues and Anthony, of course, refused.

Forum Clout
The few phone calls they made were... I mean, as gay as it sounds, those two idiots really have crazy on-air chemistry.

I thought Anthony might have a moment of clarity after Vos was trying to encourage him to own up to his alcoholism being a problem and saying he owes Opie an apology, but Anthony just couldn't bring himself to accept responsibility for fucking up the show, the brand, and people's careers. No, it's Opie's fault instead that he "didn't fight hard enough" for Anthony. As if Anthony would have bothered to fight for Opie as well as quit his job and break his contract to join Opie on a new network. It's everyone else's fault Anthony blew up his career over alcohol and Twitter.