• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Yeah I heard the audio. Thought you said missy was in the room with him but as you pointed out I must have read that out of my asshole. Nobody's in the room with him except a Haitian. But I see you never said anything different.

BTW his nurse when he got back from surgery is an F/N.
Has anyone shared his twitter feed with the hospital staff?

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Another one from the Opester
IMG_0034.jpeg

Forum Clout
So, assuming he doesn't die, what happens next? Can Nana just come back and slide right back into his largely beer-fueled "comedy" lifestyle? Or will he become more like Artie Lange, who can't ever return to his junkie-centric comedy act lest he relapses and dies? Will Nana be able to strap on (heh) that fake-happy, hooting face without his fourteen pre-show beers? Hard to imagine that happening.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So, assuming he doesn't die, what happens next? Can Nana just come back and slide right back into his largely beer-fueled "comedy" lifestyle? Or will he become more like Artie Lange, who can't ever return to his junkie-centric comedy act lest he relapses and dies? Will Nana be able to strap on (heh) that fake-happy, hooting face without his fourteen pre-show beers? Hard to imagine that happening.
I think if he actually stopped drinking after this, he will wither away right before our eyes. I bet he would age 10 years in 2 years. Being miserable and depressed without his favorite pastime/vice. In reality he will just say " Fuck it" and drink harder. He has nothing to lose. Sold his McMansion, the house he had built is doomed to either be condemned for mold or cost a ton of money to correct, renting a NY hotel. Who would have thought that he should have just kept the mansion as being the better financial move? I bet that SC place was the catalyst to this bypass. All his plans to get out of NY have gone up in smoke.

I bet Missy is working overtime to get on the will now.