• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
How do you download shows?
There's an extension you can install on Firefox called "Video Download Helper".
When any video is playing in your browser, all you have to do is click on the extension button at the top and select one of the resolutions available to start downloading.

While you are at it, I would also wholeheartedly recommend you install the "uBlock Origin" extension as well, it blocks most of the advertising, like the ones on YouTube for example. I didn't even know Compound Media had advertisements until last week when someone posted about them here...

lowend73

Forum Clout
According to him he was was doing like 300 mgs a week which is a full on blast. Average TRT is like 100 mgs

Alcohol’s Short-Term Effects on Testosterone​

Testosterone levels can drop as quickly as 30 minutes after drinking alcohol. When testosterone levels are thrown off by alcohol use, both men and women can experience a range of short-term side effects.

Lowered testosterone levels in men who use alcohol can lead to:

• Decreased energy
  • Irritability
  • Lowered sex drive
  • Loss of body hair
  • Weight gain
  • Swollen breasts
  • Shrunken testicles
He is turning into a full on fruit

Long-Term Effects of Alcohol on Testosterone​

While low and moderate alcohol consumption doesn’t seem to have any long-term effects on overall testosterone levels, excessive drinking can cause your body to struggle to keep pace with normal testosterone production. As testosterone levels continue to drop, the potential of long-term health problems increases. Some effects include:

• Erectile dysfunction
  • Infertility
  • Depression
  • Increased risk of prostate cancer in men and breast cancer in women
  • Heightened risk of congenital disabilities for women and men