• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AirPods?

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Ended up with beats Powerbeats pro and they’ve improved my daily life. I keep one in at work and the h1 chip that the AirPods use is very slick and ive been very impressed with their seamless features. These ones have the hooks on them to keep em on your ear for exercising and the battery lasts super long. I was stubbornly anti Mac/iOS for Patrick s Tomlinson type reasons and I’m happy to have overcome my pigheadedness
That was from 5 years ago....

The Beats Powerbeats Pro was released on May 10, 2019

Now imagine how good the new Airpods are with the new chip

Anyway forum user Meowna has been missing you know anything about it?

Last edited:

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The DMAN has made his ragepost about how awful Bluetooth is. It's not even convenient. There are extra steps than just plugging something in and going. You have to unpair the old device, pair the new one, unpair the new one, pair it back to the old one, etc. FUCK OFF! Just let us select it from a list.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I need new air pods as the charge in one is dying really quickly. Might get some cheap as shit ones from temu as I only really listen to talk radio with the odd YouTube song so not particularly bothered about world class audio quality.

What's some of the best cheap replaceable earbuds these days

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I need new air pods as the charge in one is dying really quickly. Might get some cheap as shit ones from temu as I only really listen to talk radio with the odd YouTube song so not particularly bothered about world class audio quality.

What's some of the best cheap replaceable earbuds these days

AYHBS2209200892O383.jpg

I have a pair of these and they are great, even have an app, 15 dollars when they are on sale

The buds has 8 hours battery on one charge pretty effing great

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Just bought a pair of pixel buds pro and like them. Never experienced active noise cancelation before and felt like I went deaf when turned the option on because I all of a sudden couldn't hear ambient noise.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
Airpods are the only ones I can safely keep in my ears. I bought $250 Galaxy Buds the day they released and they kept falling out every day until I lost them running. Next, Sony earbuds for $200. The fucking right ear bud won't stay in for more than 10 minutes. Constantly falling out. So pissed the money I've wasted on this shit.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Airpods are the only ones I can safely keep in my ears. I bought $250 Galaxy Buds the day they released and they kept falling out every day until I lost them running. Next, Sony earbuds for $200. The fucking right ear bud won't stay in for more than 10 minutes. Constantly falling out. So pissed the money I've wasted on this shit.
Those Sony buds are hilarious they use those shitty watch batteries and would degrade within a year
s-l1600.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Those Sony buds are hilarious they use those shitty watch batteries and would degrade within a year
s-l1600.jpg
Isn't that better for the consumer seeing as those batteries can be purchased and swapped out compared to the batteries in others buds that will eventually die as well, but aren't sold anywhere?

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout

AYHBS2209200892O383.jpg

I have a pair of these and they are great, even have an app, 15 dollars when they are on sale

The buds has 8 hours battery on one charge pretty effing great
1MORE is globally distributed brand that has set up off-line channels in 25 provinces and more than 3,000 brick and mortar stores in mainland China.

Don't support or celebrate insect brands. "It costs nothing & technically works!" Nice standards, stupid.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Isn't that better for the consumer seeing as those batteries can be purchased and swapped out compared to the batteries in others buds that will eventually die as well, but aren't sold anywhere?
They use a specific model of watch battery that only sell in bulk/to factories and it can't be purchase easily by individuals, if you take it back to Sony they charge you like 100(half the price of the buds) to replace them, even in warranty

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
1MORE is globally distributed brand that has set up off-line channels in 25 provinces and more than 3,000 brick and mortar stores in mainland China.

Don't support or celebrate insect brands. "It costs nothing & technically works!" Nice standards, stupid.
Wtf do you think you are using? All your shit is made by Chinese, I am trying to listen to opium and Anthony not changing the world here

Yeah let's buy addias so some Jewish pedo can get a cut you are really doing the world a favor

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Wtf do you think you are using? All your shit is made by Chinese
Western or Jap companies only enslave Chinese children for the manufacturing process, which is a solid bit. You're buying shit that's designed in China too. Standards are considerably lower & none of that money comes home.

Consoomers buying straight from China brands deserve their impending electrocution from ungrounded anal eggs.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Western or Jap companies only enslave Chinese children for the manufacturing process, which is a solid bit. You're buying shit that's designed in China too. Standards are considerably lower & none of that money comes home.

Consoomers buying straight from China brands deserve their impending electrocution from ungrounded anal eggs.
The chips in those are from Broadcom/Qualcomm, you are a fucking retard