• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AirPods?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I think either HST hells angels or the FBI negotiator book idk I never remember names but I think u said one of em. Mostly just want something for a few upcoming airplane rides that’ll be better than the cheapies I have now

Oh yeah, I said Hells Angels. Hope you're digging it. It's too bad theres not more books of him from the 60s but at least we have that one, which is great.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Raycon looks good like they have one model and it’s 100 but 80 on sale now?
I have the “every day” ones. I thought they had more expensive pairs too. Pretty sure any code you use from a podcast just gives you the default discount.

I was thinking about some of those, what's the battery life like?
8 hours no problem and they charge in the case (very quickly) for up to 24 hours. It might be 16 for a total of 24 though.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Fuck me my head is too big for those
I forgot to say I have a fat head like last snap on a SnapBack and only giant headed sunglasses fit these will never work
They will absolutely fit you without issue. The design is excellent. If you want high quality sound reproduction though these are not a good choice. I use them for hands free phone calls or background music mostly and they’re great.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I bought a pair of Raycons last year for like $70 and they work great. I use them every day. I wouldn’t pay for AirPods but they do work well.

Raycon looks good like they have one model and it’s 100 but 80 on sale now?
If you are going to go with Chinese knock off(which raycons are) why not get the Lenovos or some Ankers at least you will get your money worth

Screenshot_2023-11-16-21-25-04-760_com.brave.browser-edit.jpg
you know raycons is good shit when they sponsor whotubers and podcasts