• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AirPods?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
If you are going to go with Chinese knock off(which raycons are) why not get the Lenovos or some Ankers at least you will get your money worth

View attachment 165635 you know raycons is good shit when they sponsor whotubers and podcasts
I bought knock off Lenovos from some site like this, they fell apart in a month, and the battery was awful.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I like those over ear headphones, they’re from OpenRun. Pods / buds make me get a lot of fawkin buildup of wax in my ears.

View attachment 165627
These look like those bands tards have on their glasses incase it get lose

I never tried em but they make ones that clip on your ears now and it costs 10 dollars

51rpTlD3LgL.jpg

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I had like 4 of those and they all suck ass. Over ear 4 lyfe.
They'll have to tear my old end-of-life phone with an AUX jack out of my cold dead hands.

I still rock the cable looped through my undershirt like it's 2002.
Zoomers BTFO with arcane tactical aux cable knowledge.
Getting it caught on a doorhandle and have the headset violently rip off your skull is part of the experience.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Switched back to iPhone now and keep hearing about these AirPods are way better? Are they? 100 or 169 for version 2 or 3? Or do I get another 50 dollar set of JBLs that always seem pretty good enough?
I have a shit ton of these nigger products. The new pro is great in using it rn. Air pods are not worth the cash. I have a pair of pros and regular ones sitting in my drawer. It’s shit. Cop something else trust me. Something that won’t die right away.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I used to think airpods were retarded zoomer crap until I used them. I bought them for work where you could wear headphones without wires and they worked perfectly. Always lasted through my 9 hour shift, no wires getting caught on anything, and the sound quality is better than wired headphones. People will say go with some third party BT shit but they just dont provide the sound quality or same feeling in your ear that apples do. Now for spending $200 on them? That’s a tough one. Buy the lower end models that work just the same. But I’d day they’re pretty good. Just don’t be a retard and lose them.